Think I'm out already

Aw belle, it's so hard sometimes. The fact that you care so much shows that, of course, you'll be a good mum. I'm just so sorry it's taking longer than you'd hoped. Xxx

When you had your bloods done did you talk much with the doc? Did they have any suggestions about what it could be? Also, did you have your progesterone checked on cd21 / 7 DPO? Because it won't give you an indication that's it's low unless it's checked at that time.

I had my bloods done on CD 2, which came back normal, so that means my hormones at the beginning of my cycle are normal which is good. I haven't had the progesterone levels checked though. I'm thinking I should go back. I'm obviously still spotting before AF which isn't a good thing. The doc was in a rush and didn't have much to say to me. I don't have a family doctor. I'm thinking about going back and mildly exaggerate how long we have been trying.

Well it's been 10 months, even if you didn't have a chance when you didn't ovulate, you were still trying. I think it's probably worth pushing for it to be checked, and yeah exaggerate everything. Like you said, the spotting for a few days before af could be a sign of it.

Ya, I'll be on to my 10th cycle officially tomorrow with all of my cycles counted. But we only started trying in November (I have shorter cycles, and that one cycle was only 17 days long)

Trigger warning------

I've honestly been wondering if it was a MC, anovulatory cycles are usually long, why would your body give up on trying to O on CD 17!? It ended with an extremely heavy and short AF with severe cramping. So I don't know. I could be wrong. I had a positive OPK, so it could have been anovulatory too. It doesn't really matter I suppose. It's just confusing.

Does sound odd for an anovulatory cycle belle especially with the heavy bleed too. I know it sounds weird coming from me but it will happen soon, one of my friends was in the exact same position wondering about her fertility too and the next month she fell pregnant. We will get there at some point.

Still waiting for af to finish and getting impatient now haha, I'm really positive about our ttc now and hope it really helps the bfp appear x

Thank you Blakes, it sounds good coming from you. Waiting for AF to finish is the worst! lol. I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow still spotting today and it's picked up a little bit from yesterday. I've been feeling super nauseous today. Probably just from all my vitamins. I'm trying to space them out throughout the day so it's easier on the tummy.

I'm glad to hear you are still feeling positive about TTC! I think I'll get back to that point again. I always get moody before AF shows. I'm sure you guys have begun to notice lol

Well i booked an appointment for fertility acupuncture! I've never had acupuncture before so I'm actually quite excited! It might be a really neat life experience!

I will Green!

Well, AF showed tonight. Thank you ladies for all your help getting through these last couple days. I couldn't have done it without you!

Belle - yes definitely let us know how you like the acupuncture. So sorry af showed :hugs: I'll be joining you in another cycle, bfn again today so I'm definitely out. Af due on Thursday so our cycles aren't in sync anymore :nope: And tomorrow I'm back on my health kick!!

Sorry belle :hugs: you'll be in sync with me this month I think we will ovulate a day or so between each other so can do this cycle together x

Blake's, I'm so happy my cycle will be synced up with someone else again! That makes in much easier!

Uni, sorry we can't be cycle buddies anymore! Also sorry to hear you'll be joining me for another cycle. Maybe this next one will be lucky for us

It does make it easier all being close together 😊 Fingers crossed this is our month, one of us has to get a bfp soon x

Statistically one of us is bound to get a bfp soon!!

I joined an interesting research study about lifestyle factors relating to TTC. They will send me the results once they finish. But essentially they follow you for a year and you do a questionnaire every 2 months detailing your lifestyle. I really think for some people lifestyle changes can be enough to help them get the BFP. Other people maybe not if there are structural problems or endo.

I really do think it makes a difference, I do think stress has been a factor of why I'm not pregnant yet, but we've changed our eating habits too which hopefully will help x

I absolutely think stress is a factor! That's what the doctor told me he thought was happening when I went in. But it's not just emotional stress, it's physical stress too caused by not sleeping regularly, or not getting proper nutrition and exercise.

My lifestyle changes are a work in progress, and I'm feeling ready to get more ambitious with them! Planning to reduce caffeine and alcohol even further! I'd like to only drink coffee and alcohol on the weekends (and keep that somewhat minimal), planing on doing tea during the week.

Oh and health kick is paying off! I've lost 2 pounds! I know that's not substantial, but the only thing I had really done was cut back on junk food! Going to keep it up and start exercising!!

I've been taking maca root and I think it's giving me more energy! I'm feeling great these days! I've been chanting positive affirmations to myself in the shower about fertility haha, I know that makes me sound nuts, but I need something to keep myself hopeful!

My bbt chart is staying remarkably stable as well, and this is the lowest temp start I've had to a cycle EVER. I think I must be doing something right! (and my thermometer is not faulty lol)

That's brilliant belle it's amazing how much we can change our bodies just by very small changes, fingers crossed these changes get your bfp this month x

Thanks blakes! I'm hoping it will be enough of a change! DH and I were talking about it last night, and he actually made me feel better about things. He was like "we tried for a number of months doing it one way" (basically doing EVERYTHING WRONG, I'm a little embarrassed by the sheer number of our bad habits to be honest haha), "and that didn't work, so now we are on month 1 of trying it a new way" (life style changes!)

Uni! How are things going on your end? AF due date is coming up soon! I still have my fingers crossed for a bfp for you!

Blakes, I almost asked what CD you were on, but then I remember you are doing the whole NTNP thing! How are you finding that!?

It's actually a lot easier, I've only got 2 1/2 weeks until my driving course too so it's handy as I'm not focusing so much on ttc anymore as much as I used to do the stress has gone down alot thankfully so crossing our fingers that it works x

So glad your stress has gone down! Are you getting excited for your driving course??

I have my acupuncture appointment tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->