Think I'm out already

They won't at all 😞 But if nothing happens at least I've got my two kiddies already x

I've now got ovulation type pains but I'm 9/10dpo so I think af will arrive soon x

I hope AF stays away for you Blakes! If there is any silver lining it is surely that you have a beautiful family already :)

I'm 7 dpo. Experiencing the WORST PMS symptoms of my life. They seemed to start immediately. It was like BAM welcome to your two weeks of bloated irritable hell! My bbs are sore, I have headaches, backaches, mood swings as well as a variety of unpleasant GI symptoms. I'm not by any means deluded into thinking that this could mean a BFP. Mostly I'm just glad my TWW is half over so that I can get back to feeling more normal again once AF arrives.

I started crying on the drive home yesterday for no reason at all! like WTH

Belle that sounds promising, that's true my children are my world so I've got them and my husband x

I'm not getting my hopes up Blakes. TWW symptoms are pretty meaningless.

AF must be due any day for you now?

I've learnt that the hard way haha everyone I get the cramps etc and then it always ends up the same way x

Ok girls if I ovd when I thought i did I'd be 13-14dpo meaning a day or two late. If I got it wrong if be 11dpo so af would be expected tomorrow, cm weird it's watery with a few creamy patches x

Omg Blake's that sounds super hopeful!!! When are you going to test?

I got a big temp spike today after my temp drop yesterday which has me excited! I'm 11 dpo. Fingers crossed we will both get our BFPs!!!!

I'm going to test at the end of the week if I need to as I'm doing my driving course at the moment so want to focus fully on that x

Good for you Blake's! I'm also waiting till the end of the week to test.

Good luck with your driving course! I hope you kick it's butt!

Thanks belle it's gone really well today and even though there's a lot to smooth out I never thought I'd of gotten as far today as I have.
Your charts looking good belle fingers crossed your testing Friday x

Af arrived this morning, glad it did though as I don't want morning sickness on my test af is making me feel ill enough already this morning 😞 X

Well blakes, I started spotting today, so I'm probably out too. AF due Thursday

Thanks blakes. I'm definitely feeling pretty low about it. Going to go back to the doctor.

Oh Hun I know exactly how you feel, last month i was exactly the same. My driving course is really distracting me from it all at the moment which is what I really needed x

I'm glad you have a good distraction Blakes! I'm not quite so lucky in my own life lol.

Went to the doctor, she ordered CD 3 and 21 blood tests and an ultrasound for me, and bloodwork and a SA for DH. She also went ahead and put in a referral to a fertility clinic for us (before asking us). I'm not sure how I feel about that. It feels like I'm giving up too soon. I'm still hoping it could happen naturally.

On the otherhand, the waitlists for fertility clinics where I live are VERY Long. Because I'm young, and there will likely be no identified cause, I could be waiting over a year. So I suppose I should be thankful that we have our foot in the door a few months early.

Having a frustrating day today. Thought AF started last night this making today CD1 but since then I haven't had anything except a little brown on a tampon which now seems more like spotting. Always had a light flow so now don't know which it is 😡

Welcome to the thread Aphy.

Sorry to hear that AF seems to be playing tricks on you this month! I see from your sig that you were just diagnosed with pcos (sorry to hear that). Are you getting any treatment to help with fertility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->