Think I'm out already

Not excited quite nervous lol it's cost me about £940 ($1261) roughly so I'm worried about at the end of the week failing my test and wasting the money. My car is insured ready to be driving in whilst doing the course so when hubby picks me up I can drive home each night etc.

You'll have to let us know how that goes I've heard good things about it x

Hope your all ok girls how are you getting on. Keep getting ovulation pains every couple of days so I think my body is just trying to constantly symptom spot haha x

You should be set to O soon Blakes!

Uni, how are you doing? Did AF show?

As for me, temps are staying very stable this cycle! I'm thinking that may be due to the maca I've been taking! I've also been taking evening primrose oil and I'm already noticing ewcm!

That's great news belle your charts looking a lot better already, I'm due to ovulate sometime next week but don't know when, I'm on a weekend break with the in laws next weekend so hoping it happens before then we are sharing a caravan so can't get any bd in then haha x

Got woken up last night by extremely bad period pains, still got quite a few twinges now so think ovulations very close by but I'm cd13 which normally I ovulate day 16-19 instead so maybe ntnp is doing some good, not really any chance this month if it is tomorrow but at least we are relaxing more x

Oooh CD13 is when I usually O! Either way I'm glad you are feeling less stressed! That's a bonus!

I'm CD 8 ATM. Will probably start the BD marathon tomorrow

Cervix is still quite low so don't think it was but God that caused some grief for me. Just going to bd this week when we can (hayfever getting really bad atm) and see what happens x

Sounds like a plan! We really can't do much more than wait and see what happens!

Cervix was high yesterday and today with ewcm so got some bd in. Everything is so much better now it's back to normal not just for conception as such. It's cd 15 today so it's about right roughly, crossing my fingers x

I'm still checking in girls n waiting for someone to get that bfp! Cant be long now, fingers crossed for you all! X

Ok thanks but starting to get fed up n feeling big! Have got low iron now so I'm on iron tablets n hoping I will feel a difference soon as I've felt crappy! Getting swollen legs at the end of days now n its getting hard work! I will be 26 weeks next, dunno how I'm going to manage another 3 months! X

I definitely don't miss having low iron it made me feel so tired all the time. Don't push yourself too much with work and make sure you rest when you can x

Yeh I've been off the last 2 weeks with it, taking it steady. Got my holiday in 2 weeks time! X

That will be a nice break anywhere nice?

I've been getting period pains everyday for a little bit since that bad spell of them 3 days ago, it's getting pretty annoying but it's good because it means I can't pinpoint ovulation and then start stressing about it haha x

Yeh we r going to Majorca so will be nice to chill n relax! I was hoping there might be some news on here girls, blakes I'm sure u will be next for that bfp! X

Oooh that sounds lovely will be nice to relax and out your feet up. Af is due next week and I think I'm about 6/7dpo ish no symptoms here though x

I don't think there will be any from me I literally don't have no symptoms what so ever x

If nothing happens soon surely the doctors will look into things for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->