Think I'm out already

Welcome to the thread Aphy.

Sorry to hear that AF seems to be playing tricks on you this month! I see from your sig that you were just diagnosed with pcos (sorry to hear that). Are you getting any treatment to help with fertility?

Thanks BelleNuit. I'm supposed to start Clomid 50mg cd5-9 if I can only figure out when that's going to be 😂

I can see your frustration then with not knowing which day to count as CD 1! This might be a good question to ask your clinic :)

I hope the clomid works wonders for you!!

I'm just beginning to have fertility testing done. But I don't really think they'll find anything

Why don't you think they wont find anything BelleNuit?

Sucks to say but a part of me is grateful they could figure out what was delaying us cause then at least it's treatable (usually)! I didn't suspect pcos at all (I thought of anything it would be endometriosis) cause I have no symptoms except varying cycle lengths but blood tests confirmed I didn't ovulate last month.

I'm hold thumbs for you and hubby! Hope you get the best news with the investigations xxx

I could be wrong of course Aphy, but it's just a feeling.

My cycles are very very regular, my LP is good. The only abnormal thing with my cycle is I always start spotting at 12 dpo (with AF arriving 2 days later).

We did an at SA for DH which showed great numbers

The only thing that I can think of that may be screwing things up for us is that DH smoked weed daily up until a month ago. I think that's the problem, he of course thinks not and there must be something else lol

Hey girls sorry I've been Mia haha the driving course went really well but af arrived 8 days ago and was really heavy this month and nearly disappeared on day 5 when it normally stops but I've been have spotting ever since so I don't know what's happening x

Thanks Hun it's cd8 now! Definitely unusual for me, how are you getting on x

I'm glad your driving course went so well!

I'm CD 5 now, we may end up being O buddies again. Found out there is a 6 week wait for DH's SA, so I'm actually really glad that we pushed to get this testing done early! If we are still trying at the 1 year mark, we should have everything we need to move forward.

That's great that you got in there quick, I've got my driving test on Monday so I'll let you know how I get on.

I think we will probably be in sync a lot now which is good so we can share symptoms etc at the same time x

Im looking forward to hearing how it all goes Blakes!

That's the bonus with synced cycles :)

My temp today was the exact same for the 3rd day in the row (thermometer works fine, I checked it lol). I think its a little high for FP temps, BUT I think the stability has to be a good sign regardless. Hoping this will be my lucky month! It would be murphy's law.... If I got pregnant this month I'd be due right around the time of my brother's wedding... and I'm a bridesmaid, lol

Hi girls, sorry I've been away for a few weeks. Had a bit of a breakdown last cycle, was so upset so thought I should take a step back. DH and I took a week off and did some nice things and finished decorating the house. I've also joined the gym which I'm loving - it was a bit sad as DH joined when we moved here in Sept but I didn't thinking I'd be pregnant soon. Never thought I'd join almost a year later not being pregnant but hey.

I went to the docs today and we're starting testing. Can't believe it. I thought for sure they would send me away as we started ttc last Oct, and technically I've been pregnant, but she was so understanding. I'm doing cd3/21 tests this next cycle and DH is getting SA done - not that he's thrilled!! He'll do it though. If they all come back fine then I'll go for a scan. I'm relieved, even if it shows all is ok at least (for a while) I'll know that hopefully nothing is actually stopping it from happening.

Missed you guys though. Am really sad not to see any bfps :hugs: all round.

Blakes - hope the driving course went well and good luck with the test!

Belle - glad you are getting some tests done too.xx

Uni! I'm so glad to hear from you again! I'm so sorry about last cycle. I had a bit of a breakdown too, complete with rage filled screaming in the car lol

I'm glad you are getting testing done too, we can work through that together :hugs:

I know what you mean about putting things off. I didn't make plans to go on a beautiful hike in the mountains next month because I thought I would already be pregnant and it is a very physical multi-day hike. And here I am, not pregnant and wishing I could go

That's the last time I ever put off doing something on the off chance I *might* be pregnant

Aww thanks girls.

Green - I think I'm 11 dpo and bfn today. I o'd late, probably due to the upset at the beginning of my cycle so I'm for a 31 or even 32 days cycle- urgh. FF reckons I o'd after my +opk so that'd make me 10 dpo. Not sure why as I normally o the same day as the +. I'll test tomorrow as I'll be off to the gym in the morning, but 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant. How are you doing?

Belle - you're right about putting stuff off. I'm done with that now. Me and my SIL have booked a night away at a spa in a few weeks. She had a mmc in May so we're both in need of a treat. I'll be around 5 dpo then but I will be enjoying it all! Glad to have someone else to help make sense of the test results too. I don't trust a doc saying 'yeah it's in the normal range' I'd want to do my own research!! But having said that she was great. I won't get all of mine untill the end of August though. Both DH and I are going to get everything in one go! When do you get yours?

Feeling ill here at 10 DPO also. BFN yesterday night. Hoping illness is a good sign. I hope your pre-workout test is positive! I am obsessing over early positives and false negatives right now :p

I know what you mean. Although I fully expect it to be negative I still squint/tilt/move into different light each time!! I hate the ICs I have, don't know why I bother with them really, I always convince myself there's a shadow and there never is! Are you going to be testing every day?

Looks that way, yep. Although I might be able to skip a day if tonight is negative. And if I start spotting, I'll stop testing. I usually spot day before AF.

Eager to drive home and TEST!

I got my CD 3 blood draw already. Waiting for the CD 21 blood draw and have an ultrasound booked for next week. DH won't be able to get in for his SA until Sept 8, and then I'm not sure how long of a wait it will be until we get the results. I may go in and request my results early. I'll ask for a print off so that can google the crap out of it lol

I'm glad we are getting the testing done a little early because there is such a long wait for it!!!!

Green I hope the spotting stays away for you!!

Uni I hope you enjoy your spa day. You definitely deserve it!!!

Hey uni glad your back but sorry to hear about the breakdown, that's what pushed us to ntnp more as that last line really upset me and now I'm much more relaxed. It's coming up to a year for me too which I think will become hard when it's here because I imagined I'd either be pregnant by now or have a baby but it's not been the way.

Crossing my fingers for you green we need another bfp on the thread.

Thanks Blakes :) 11 DPO, nothing on FMU

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-images245959

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"