Think I'm out already

Your not out yet green! If you make it to 12 or 13 dpo I'll say that's a good sign as your LP seems to be around the 11 day mark!!

My temps are still flat lining. I hope that's a good sign. If we don't get a bfp this cycle I think we'll take a break next cycle because DH will be away anyway. I haven't fully decided if we'll temp or not next cycle.

I hate that I'm already thinking about next cycle and the cycle after that

11 DPO today. Took a HPT this morning, it was a :bfn: :( oh well. Hopefully next month!

Green, kristy - when is af due?

Belle - I do that too, plan the next cycle or two. It's crap isn't it. DH has started asking me when 'the week' is way in advance too.

I'm 11/12 DPO too and bfn. I wasn't that bothered because I haven't been feeling any symptoms so was sure it'd be bfn again anyway. I've felt so sick today though. As soon as I woke up, then at the gym I had to stop several times, I'm in bed now coz I can't be bothered with work. It's put me in a right grump because I know it's not pregnancy related. Flippin body messing with me!

Uni, so sorry to hear you've been sick!! I hate when my body messes with me, it's like it finds a new way to get my hopes up each and every month, only for AF to show!

I've been having some digestive tract issues lately (I'll spare you on the details lol). I think it might be due to some of the supplements I'm taking. So I'm running a test today. I took out the 2 new supplements I added this cycle, and we'll see how things go.

Otherwise, my chart is staying pretty darn flat. I hope that's a good sign!! I hope it means balanced hormones!! I think it might be the maca that I've been taking that's helping with that

Kristy - my af is due 31st / 1st so I'll be hanging around waiting about with you!

Belle - yeah some supplements can make you ill. Hope stopping them does the trick and you feel better soon. Oh yes your chart looks so neat and tidy!!! Maybe it is the maca stuff! I'd say it's definitely a good thing, much better than them jumping about all over the place.

I've become a little obsessive about creating the perfect BBT chart LOL. Its ridiculous.

I've read some success stories where maca helped after the 1st or 2nd cycle of using it. Sounds like for some people it's just the trick.

Yeah I was just googling it belle. I'm tempted to try it but I think I'll wait and have my bloods done this next cycle. When I get my results at the end of next month I'll ask my doc about it.

Good plan uni! I liked the idea of maca more than vitex because it doesn't directly alter your hormones. It just has a good number of B vitamins and such which support a healthy hormonal balance

Interesting, maybe I'll give maca a try. My problem is ewcm, though. Does it help with that, I forget.

Uni, sick sounds promising and no other symptoms means nothing. Every pregnancy is different!

Belle, planning isn't sad, it's smart!

Kristy, I've already told you you're not even close to out.

11dpo negative on fmu, here but no spotting yet! AF due Friday.

So because I feel so awful I fished out the IC from the bin (I know I know) and it convinced me to do a FRER. Only an hour ish hold but do you see it? Both DH and I do and it does look pink. It's so faint though. Scared that I've fallen victim to a dodgy test again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 9
No where near as clear on these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
Dried. Thanks belle. I feel even sicker now. I'm scared it's so faint. And I went to the flippin gym this morning!! If it is real I'm gona be terrified I did that. Gona hold for a few hours and do another.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Interesting, maybe I'll give maca a try. My problem is ewcm, though. Does it help with that, I forget.

Uni, sick sounds promising and no other symptoms means nothing. Every pregnancy is different!

Belle, planning isn't sad, it's smart!

Kristy, I've already told you you're not even close to out.

11dpo negative on fmu, here but no spotting yet! AF due Friday.

staying positive!!!

Green you could try evening primrose oil for ewcm. I used it last cycle and I had more ewcm than ever before, didn't even need pre-seed! Lol

Uni THAT LOOKS AMAZING! Ahhhh!! I think this is it for you, love!

I've been told primrose, and I'll probably order some if this month doesn't work out :)

Thanks girls. I'm going to hold for longer and do another. I need a clearer test!

Green - I tried EPO and I think it maybe increased cm a little bit. I wasn't taking the full dosage though, I took 1500mg. Remember only take it from af to ov though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->