Think I'm out already

I will green. I'm almost at a 3 hour hold but going to hold for as long as possible!!

3 hour hold. Not that much difference although I know you won't be able to tell on these pics anyway! It's showing on another brand too. Not going to get too excited till it's dark though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Can definitely see it in the second one 😁 Super excited for you!

Thanks girls. We're not celebrating yet. I'll feel better once it's dark, but even then I think we'll be quietly happy about it until (IF) we pass the 12 week mark. Funnily enough I'm much calmer than I ever thought I'd be.

Uni that's fantastic congratulations, at least another bfp on the thread it's been a while 😊

Picked up some softcups to try this cycle! I'm ready to try just about anything lol.

Have any of you ladies tried softcups? I'm going to practice putting one in tonight so that I'm a pro when it's time!

Pm test was negative again. And I think that was my last wondfo. One frer left. It's gonna wait until saturday, if af is still not here

Thanks blakes. Got a darker test this morning so feeling a bit more reassured.

Belle - never tried soft cups but I'd read plenty of stories where women believe it helped. No harm in trying right?

Green - fx for you!!

So I'm cd 11 and still getting slightly tinged cm like you af at the end of af, godknows what is going on this cycle x

Uni I'm loving that ticker!!!!

Got horrible toothache today still today because I grind my teeth 😩, hopefully it will ease tomorrow so I can start bd again x

Blakes - really strange about your af / spotting this cycle. Also, I grind my teeth in my sleep too!! Luckily I have no idea, no pain or anything, but it wakes DH up sometimes! (Although how that can overpower his snoring I'll never know!)

Yeah thought I'd bite the bullet and add a ticker. Hopefully I can keep this one for the full amount of time this time.

I have a question. According to my period tracker I should have ovulated around July 21st or the 22nd. We had sex on the 14th and the 21st of this month. I started to feel painful cramps coming from my left ovary around the 18th all the way up to the 20th. Today I am either 6or7 DPO and I am having sharp lower back pains and mild cramping. I am not sure if the cramping is coming because of my back pains or if my back pains is coming because of my cramping all I do know is my back really hurts. Then last night I was extremely horny like I was ovulating again. Of course my boyfriend loved it lol. Can anyone tell me could these be symptoms or am I just losing my mind?? I have been going to the restroom at work more also but I don't want to get my hopes up since it says I have another week until AF arrive so it wont be best for me to test right now.

I'd say you're probably too early for symptoms at this point.

Uni, such a lovely ticker :) You deserve to enjoy every minute of it!

Green, sorry to hear about your most recent test. I'd still say it's a good sign if there is no spotting or AF cramping though!!

Today is our one year wedding anniversary :) it's a little ironic because we had planned on getting married TODAY originally, but with only 3 months to go we cancelled all of our plans and had a tiny wedding in the mountains instead. Part of the reason was I wanted to be married before we tried to have kids, and I didn't want to wait another year! Looks like it wouldn't have mattered either way. Never thought I'd make it to our anniversary and NOT be pregnant. Hopefully this will be it.

I have a question. According to my period tracker I should have ovulated around July 21st or the 22nd. We had sex on the 14th and the 21st of this month. I started to feel painful cramps coming from my left ovary around the 18th all the way up to the 20th. Today I am either 6or7 DPO and I am having sharp lower back pains and mild cramping. I am not sure if the cramping is coming because of my back pains or if my back pains is coming because of my cramping all I do know is my back really hurts. Then last night I was extremely horny like I was ovulating again. Of course my boyfriend loved it lol. Can anyone tell me could these be symptoms or am I just losing my mind?? I have been going to the restroom at work more also but I don't want to get my hopes up since it says I have another week until AF arrive so it wont be best for me to test right now.

It could be Hun but it's so hard to tell as implantation can vary in time, crossing my fingers for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->