• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

I got them from boots in the end they were £4.40 but boots have a 3 for 2 offer so got three packs x

That's a good price then, I looked at some pregnacare ones n they was nearly £9! But couldn't see what the difference was really! I haven't done an opk today think I best go do one really just to check x

Just done opk n totally negative now so dunno if I have already or going to in few days! X

Hmm that's a bit confusing isn't it. The pregnacare ones I bought with my daughter and they are huge lol x

Yet again the extreme tiredness is here and I can't help but feel that I won't ever fall pregnant again, I know it's still very early days but I can't shift the feeling today 😞 X

Aw u will do n whenever it will be will be when it's meant to happen for a reason that's what I always believe n always helps to think that. I did an opk n nothing there hardly, got some soreness near ovaries n felt a bit like af so I don't know if it's post ovulation or working up to ovulation I'm cd10 today. Going to be tonite anyway x

Hmm that's strange as I got a nearly positive on cd5 that disappeared and then I got my positive later on. Maybe it's just leftover from last surge x

Yeh I got 3 tests left so will do one tomorrow and day after n see what it shows! Will keep bd every other day too have only bad on cd 5,6,8 so far x

Hope this is your month blames, got the lovely tww wait now! Need to keep busy and occupied! X

3dpo and ff has pinpointed the ovulation now. Yesterday I can a very sharp lightning pain in my left side it only last for seconds but that took my breath away. My chart is completely different this month so far which is interesting to see how they change each month. How are you hopeful x

Yeah for crosshairs! Come on sticky beans!

Well all we can do is bd every other day and hope to catch it, I'm not sure what's happening with mine, got sore gums again so think my body geared up to ovulate but didn't so maybe it might try again? Will try another opk later not had anything near a positive yet. I did bd last night and will tomorrow and so on. Time will tel for us! I had a little bit of lotion cm yesterday which is unusual this early in cycle. How u feeling blakes? X

Crosshairs are ff red lines saying I've ovulated. I feel totally normal obviously at the moment but I just have that gut feeling though that this won't be my month but only time will tell x

Oh right I had seen people write about them but wondered what they meant! Well I hope your gut feeling is wrong and it is your month! I've hard the start of a sore throat all day, great! Haven't had one or a cold for a long tIme! Quite tired today too x

I've heard a lot of people getting colds etc the months of their bfp.

I get tiredness so much after o every time. The only new symptom I had is sharp stabbing pains a min ago in my left breast (sorry tmi) it lasted about 20 secs but I've never had it before x

Hope that means something for u. I did another opk was just a very faint line so no positive yet. Last cycle I got a positive on cd 12 so would be tomorrow if it was same. I hope I'm not having a month where I don't ovulate! X

Never know you might be ovulating a bit later this month like I did. I really hope it becomes positive soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->