Think I'm out already

Blake's, I had a cycle where spotted almost the whole way through. Despite getting a positive OPK it still only ended up being a 17 day cycle. It was anovulatory though. I hope that's not what is happening for you!!! BUT if you can prove that you are having anovulatory cycles, maybe the docs will agree to see you??

I hope not, trouble is I don't do bbt etc anymore so not sure wether it will be or not but I'll bd just in case and hope for the best x

Happy first wedding anniversary belle! I know it's tough when you look back on when you started TTC. But try to focus on how lovely the day was! Try not to let TTC cloud your memories. Unfortunately for us, we found out about the MMC 4 days before our first wedding anniversary. Totally ruined the plans we had so I just sat crying going through all the photos. But it was the most perfect day and we want to remember it that way, not the sadness that happened a year later. Are you doing anything to celebrate?

We are going to go ax throwing (it's super fun!) and then out for a fancy french dinner. The restaurant we're going to sits on top of a big tower and spins slowly so that you get views of the entire city. We've never been there as its quite expensive, but decided this would be the perfect opportunity :)

Happy anniversary belle I know how hard it is as our first anniversary is in a couple of weeks and I thought we would be pregnant by now too, hope you enjoy your special day x

Oh belle that sounds amazing!! Have fun! And yes, perfect time to treat yourselves. Xx

I'd say you're probably too early for symptoms at this point.

Uni, such a lovely ticker :) You deserve to enjoy every minute of it!

Green, sorry to hear about your most recent test. I'd still say it's a good sign if there is no spotting or AF cramping though!!

Today is our one year wedding anniversary :) it's a little ironic because we had planned on getting married TODAY originally, but with only 3 months to go we cancelled all of our plans and had a tiny wedding in the mountains instead. Part of the reason was I wanted to be married before we tried to have kids, and I didn't want to wait another year! Looks like it wouldn't have mattered either way. Never thought I'd make it to our anniversary and NOT be pregnant. Hopefully this will be it.

Congratulations! Tiny weddings are awesome :)

I am having AF cramps a little bit, but no spotting is definitely a good sign!

Because it's been stressing me too much, the whole time I've been ttc all I've literally thought about is ttc rather than just life in general so we are trying the relaxed approach for a while x

So sorry for the tmi girls but it's gone from cm streaked to this! Taken a htp which was bfn just to check that but I've never had this before, seriously confused x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4
Hiya Blake,got to be one of three choices: IB,AF or spotting.No idea where you are in your cycle or if you generally have spotting in prev cycles?

Looks snotty, is it? I think that might be a good sign. Mucus plug forming? IB?

Keep us posted!

Blake's I had something similar a few months ago and it turned into a very early AF because I didn't ovulate. I hope that's not the case here!

I'm literally cd11 not even at ovulation yet but I've never had to before so I'm totally clueless x

It's definitely weird Blake's; that cycle of mine only lasted 17 days though, the spotting just kept getting worse till AF showed. It was super weird! But apparently it's pretty normal to get 1 anovulatory cycle a year

It's now barely there again so godknows whats going on haha maybe it's an annovary cycle which means it's done and out the way then for a while x

I honestly can't believe how stable my temps have been! I honestly started thinking today that my thermometer was acting up because they are almost too stable! So I tested it after a drink of cold water and it showed a much lower temp, and I tested it after a sip of hot water snd it registered a much higher temp. So thermometer works fine, my bbt is just incredibly stable right now

Hopefully green! lol and ironically this is the month where i decided I'd give OPKs another go :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->