Think I'm out already

That's a great chart belle I really hope it shows that trispharic at the end.

Cd12 here and still tainted cm, barely a line on an opk too so godknows what it is x

Super weird blakes! What day does your OPK usually turn positive?

I started using OPKs again this cycle after taking a break for a few cycles. My OPKs usually turned positive on CD 11, but sometimes as early as CD 10. Today is CD 10 and my OPK was negative. I hope that means i will O a little bit later!

Usually it's positive on cd 15 roughly, it's still exactly the same which makes me wonder realistically if I'd even be able to get a bfp this month if my wombs still shedding as such then an egg wouldn't be able to implant anyway so I'm not too worried now haha x

I wonder if baby aspirin might help with getting a nice think lining?

Never thought about that, I've been taking asprin for 3 days until yesterday for that pesky toothache so maybe that might of been influencing it all x

ya, if you havent been feeling well that could definitely throw things off!

CD 11 and no positive OPK! I think that means I'll O on CD 13 or 14! My guess is it will turn positive tomorrow :)

I'm loving that dip belle I suspect it will really pick up in the next few days x

No tainted cm now here but been getting ewcm so hopefully we can get this bfp x

The update for me this morning is AF is not due until Friday the 5th when I did an implantation calendar it stated my implantation dates was the 30 or the 31st which was this weekend. All weekend I have had lower back pain, stomach pains, a bit of dizziness, and I was tired. Then again I got off of work Friday and drove out of town. Anyways this morning I woke up and was spotting but only when I wiped (I know TMI). The blood is light pink. My stomach is still cramping a little. Not sure if my period is coming early or is this part of the implantation.

hey ladies, hope you don't mind me still hanging around here!!

Belle - your chart is so super neat and tidy. Looks like you are about to ovulate. I sometimes had a big old dip like that and it rose over two days, but my opks always suggested I o'd after the first rise. Hope that maca is helping things!

Blakes - hope you're ok? So strange about your spotting, but I'm glad it's stopped and hopefully it won't affect your ovulation.

xxx

Thanks Blake's and Uni! The low temp from yesterday might be a little suspect because I slept in a tent last night :) but either way I do think my chart is looking fabulous so far! I think I'll probably O in the next day or 2! Will update if my opk goes positive today :D

Blake's I'm glad to hear that your spotting finally stopped! I hope it won't affect your O or your lining! If you do make it to the one year mark I would demand that the doctors at the very least do CD 3 and 21 blood work

Uni, glad to see you popping in! How are you feeling these days?

I'm ok thanks, Belle. Trying not to think about things too much. That might sound weird but I think it's the only way I'll get through the next few weeks without losing it worrying about a repeat episode. Not sure if I mentioned it but we've booked a private early scan for 7+2, hopefully there will be something there this time.

I can understand not wanting to trust it or to get your hopes up too early. I hope your early scan gives you some peace of mind :hugs:

Hey guys I failed my driving test 😞 But I'm going to rebook asap I won't be giving up easily. Love that your temp is now heading upwards again belle.

I can understand your worry uni and I hope everything goes well when the time comes for the scan x

Oh no blakes! Sorry about your test! Sometimes these things take a couple tries :) You'll know more what to expect this time around so that should help!

Well CD12 OPK was negative! I'm pretty surprised! LOL. This may mean a CD14 O. I O'd as late as CD 15 once. I bet tomorrow the OPK will be positive as its already darker today than it was yesterday.

Hey guys I failed my driving test 😞 But I'm going to rebook asap I won't be giving up easily. Love that your temp is now heading upwards again belle.

I can understand your worry uni and I hope everything goes well when the time comes for the scan x

Aw no Blake! It's was probably anxiety so next time will go better

Oh no blakes! Sorry about your test! Sometimes these things take a couple tries :) You'll know more what to expect this time around so that should help!

Well CD12 OPK was negative! I'm pretty surprised! LOL. This may mean a CD14 O. I O'd as late as CD 15 once. I bet tomorrow the OPK will be positive as its already darker today than it was yesterday.

I usually O around CD15/16 but my cycle lengths vary. Hope you are getting a lot of BD in in preparation!

Unicorn! Congratulations! I'm only just seeing this how fabulous! I know it must be very daunting for you but its brill news! Have you done a digi? Once I saw it on a digi I felt much more confident. I know your nervous but try n enjoy it a little bit. An early scan is a GD idea n will help with your anxiety too. Take it easy now n let that little bean grow, try feel positive. Your chances if miscarriage significantly drop after having one already. I'm so glad someone else has a bfp on here its been a while! I'm 29 weeks now n got a big bump already! X

I expect AF in about a week. Next Monday ish. Normally I have a lot of patience (I work with special needs kids so I'm good at that) but this last weekend I was irritated with everone/ everything. I haven't been this easily irritated in a long time lol. And I've been having low back aches that are very noticeable. Hoping these are positive signs :/ on and off cramps in pelvic area. Thats about it.

Hopefullys - thank you Hun. No I haven't done a digi, but I'm not going to bother. The FRER darkened up really quickly so I was done testing much earlier than before! Im OK at the moment but I know I'll be really nervous at my first scan. Just taking each day at a time and not thinking about actually having a baby, if you know what I mean!! When is your EDD?

Blakes - sorry about the driving test. It took me 3 attempts as I was a nervous wreck! Failed on silly little things I didn't normally do. But the time I passed I only had 1 minor so was really pleased. At least you know what it's like now so it hopefully won't all feel unfamiliar.

Belle - maybe the maca is having an effect on your ovulation? Or, I suppose it's totally normal for it to change sometimes. Mine did this past cycle, was cd16/17 instead of cd13, so it's not a bad thing at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->