Think I'm out already

When i was pregnant with my daughter i got a metallic taste in my mouth just for a day around 8dpo.
Hope u ladies get your bfp soon xx

Unicorn - yeh the frer r great there what I used too! Fingers crossed everything goes ok for u but I'm sure it be fine, think positive n that first scan be here in no time. My due date is October 16th. I'm 30 weeks on Sunday n feeling big now, even struggling to get up off sofa n turn over in bed!
Blakes- sorry about your test just keep at it it took me 3 attempts n that was 17 years ago! I'm hoping you get that bfp soon too x

Holy man, i just realized my ultrasound appointment is for tomorrow morning! I'm so friggen nervous! I've never had an ultrasound before. I have to drink an entire litre of water an hour before my appointment so that the bladder is full. How mean is that!!! I'll probably barely be able to drive myself to my appointment because I'll be busting at the seams!

I hope that everything is okay in there! I know they likely won't tell me anything during the appointment itself. And then next Wednesday will be my CD 21 bloods. These appointments might help this TWW go by faster

Belle I had an ultrasound appointment scheduled before I got pregnant to check things out as hadn't conceived n then i found out 2 weeks before that I was pregnant so still went for it anyway n the lady could see my pregnancy sack I was chuffed. I was 5-6 weeks at the time. She checked everything over anyway for cysts n things. Fingers crossed this is your month! X

Thanks hopeful! I really hope there aren't any cysts or anything! Getting testing done is so nerve wracking

I struggled when I had my ultrasound (I swear I have a thimble for a bladder!) I had to pee twice whilst waiting. Kept drinking then really really needed to again when I was called in. As soon as she pressed the thing on me I groaned 'oh I really need to pee!!' She let me go as she said she couldn't see a thing with it that full!!
Hope it goes well tomorrow hun. Fx they don't find anything. Xx

Thanks for the chuckle uni! You've made it seem less scary!!

Thanks Blake's! I have a very nice looking chart. Hopefully it will turn into a nice looking pregnancy chart rather than a nice looking ovulatory chart lol

Crossing my fingers, I'm thinking I'm possibly in the tww myself about 1/2dpo x

Yay! Glad to have ladies to watch out for! Hope you guys get some fun symptoms soon!

Belle - GL with ultrasound, hopefully everything will look good. I may go in for the same, I think I have thin endometrium.

Uni - So glad you're still around! Please post photos at your 7 wk scan!

Blakes - sorry about driving test! I think it's much easier in the states (and hence why we have a lot of bad drivers on the road). What are you doing to track O?

AFM - I'm taking primrose oil this month, and having my well womans on Friday. I'm going to ask about a few things and possibly get a hormone check. BCP for 10+ years has probably thrown me out of wack.

Green - I'm actually having one a 6 weeks now too. I'm flapping about another BO so just want to check there's something there this time. Prob won't see much though, maybe a blob!

I tried EPO too. I have bad hormonal breakouts and it helped with that. As soon as I stopped it at ov (you know not to take it after ov yeah) I broke out. So I've switched to omega 3 which I'm still taking now (preggo friendly of course) and I haven't broken out for a month. It's amazing! Last time I was pregnant my skin was horrendous!

Keep us updated unicorn n I'm sure everything will be fine this time try relax n once u see that little sac n dot I'm sure u will feel much better. Mine at 5-6 weeks was a sac n dot, cute! X

Green - I'm actually having one a 6 weeks now too. I'm flapping about another BO so just want to check there's something there this time. Prob won't see much though, maybe a blob!

I tried EPO too. I have bad hormonal breakouts and it helped with that. As soon as I stopped it at ov (you know not to take it after ov yeah) I broke out. So I've switched to omega 3 which I'm still taking now (preggo friendly of course) and I haven't broken out for a month. It's amazing! Last time I was pregnant my skin was horrendous!

What is a BO? I thought I knew all the acronyms by now ;) I did read not to take it after Ov, which kind of sucks because I was trying not to track anything. I guess I'll be doing OPKs after all! Good to know about omega 3. My skin usually acts up in the TWW, but it's continued to be bad this cycle, and I'm CD6! Hopefully EPO will help. Super excited for your scan!

Did it help with your CM? Did you have a problem with CM to begin with? I never, EVER get EWCM (unless leftover baby juice). Watery at best. I'm hoping this helps.

Yay! Glad to have ladies to watch out for! Hope you guys get some fun symptoms soon!

Belle - GL with ultrasound, hopefully everything will look good. I may go in for the same, I think I have thin endometrium.

Uni - So glad you're still around! Please post photos at your 7 wk scan!

Blakes - sorry about driving test! I think it's much easier in the states (and hence why we have a lot of bad drivers on the road). What are you doing to track O?

AFM - I'm taking primrose oil this month, and having my well womans on Friday. I'm going to ask about a few things and possibly get a hormone check. BCP for 10+ years has probably thrown me out of wack.

It's ok I've actually put in an application to book my next one so hopefully it will be in a couple of weeks, I'm not really tracking o just going by my normal patten but due to the spotting and no real ewcm I think I've had a annovary cycle anyway as it's totally different to normal but I'm not worried as I gestational diabetes very early in pregnancies so I need to be driving as my husbands job role has changed so he can't get all the appointments off like he used to x

Green, I've never had a problem with ewcm, but I found even for myself when I take EPO my ewcm is NUTS! So I think it should do good things for you either way!

Getting testing done is pretty nerve wracking to be honest, but I like the idea of ruling this out so that you don't feel like you are wasting time!

They ended up doing a transvaginal ultrasound today, which I didn't realize was planned. It was really weird!!! For some reason I also have to do an abdominal ultrasound (looks at abdominal organs).... I'm not sure why they are wanting that, but I have to go back tomorrow to get that part of it done.

Also going camping this weekend, so not planning to temp for a couple days. Then on Wednesday next week I have my CD21 blood test... This TWW might fly by without me even noticing!

Glad to hear you got your application for your next driving test in!

Is this for driving truck? like semi-trucks? I have a friend who took a break from nursing and started driving a water truck. She really liked it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->