Think I'm out already

Green - BO is a blighted ovum - egg implants but doesn't hang around too long, but your body carries on thinking it's pregnant. So when you go for a scan there's just an empty sac.

EPO didn't do much for my cm really. I found it difficult to track cm so I thought I'd try it. I wasn't taking it or using preseed this time I got a bfp though so was prob worrying about nothing. It was frustrating my so I didn't even bother tracking it, I just used opks.

No just a manual car licence 😊 Got the next date for two weeks time.

2/3dpoish and my nipples feel like they're on fire, strange one but think I'm just imagining things x

Holy man, the fertility clinic called me back and we have an appt. August 17.... (Which would be my CD2 if I'm not pregnant). I wasn't really expecting to get in this quickly

I'm freaking out.

That's fantastic Belle! Scary I can imagine but so exciting! Just think,you can be pregnant in the next month or so (if you aren't already!)
Fx!

Awww glad you're seeing progress belle. Good luck! Let us all know how it goes for you.

Ah man idk what's going on with me. Yesterday I left work early because my stomach started hurting and I had chills. Felt great after getting home, taking meds, and napping. Now this morning I feel the same way but a little worse and with nausea. I haven't had as many bm's since yesterday so maybe I'm backed up. Took gas relief pills just in case. I have a wedding to attend today too. Ugh. No way I'm going like this.

Thanks Aphy, puppy and Henderson! It is great to see some progress with getting the appointment, but I would love nothing more than to be able to cancel that appointment! Ha-ha

Puppy sounds like your digestive track is all out of wack! I've been feeling the same for the last few weeks. Definitely no fun!

Last cycle after O I also felt similar to how I've been feeling these last couple days. Maybe I need to get onto some probiotic so I don't have this issue every month. Lol should I talk to my doctor about what's safe while ttc?

I started taking a probiotic and digestive enzyme after meals. I have IBS, but haven't had a flare-up in a number of years, until now lol

Bellenuit have you done anything different that may be causing it? I'm assuming since it's my 2nd cycle off the pill that could be it.

It may have been the combination of vitamins/supplements that I was taking that threw me out of wack. Hard to say what exactly

6dpo here I think lol and keep getting cloudy ewcm. Celebrating our first wedding anniversary today too x

Congratulations on your anniversary Blake's! Any special plans?

AF due anytime between now and wednesday. Feeling out though. Having some lower back that makes me want to just sit down and not be at work lol. Bloated, constipated. Feels like pms.

Ok so cd 22 and got ewcm and sore bbs, got a line on opk but not positive yet I always ovulate before this really confused as to where I am in my cycle x

I've got the hubby respraying my car lol, we are going out to Cosmo Thursday for a meal with friends to celebrate as their birthdays the 1st Aug and tomorrow too so doing a joint outing x

That's really good that you're keeping busy. :) helps a lot with the anxiety of waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->