Think I'm out already

Think I may be out too 8dpo progesterone only 11.7 Dr says I didn't ovulate well.

Still getting loads of cloudy ewcm and cervix medium, soft and open I think but I'm about 7dpo I think x

I hope its a good sign for you blakes!

I'm 8 dpo, not having any symptoms at all. I'm not worrying about it though. Most months I've had loads of "symptoms" that didn't amount to anything at all. Maybe no symptoms is a good thing? lol. No PMS yet at least.

Had my CD 21 blood draw today. I'll call the doc on Friday to see if all of my test results are in, if so I'll go in to get them. Sunday will be 12 dpo for me, and I always start spotting at 12 dpo. So I will have a better idea that day on whether AF will be coming or if maybe a BFP will be in store for me. God I hope this is my cycle. I don't know how to keep trying month after month anymore.

Awww bellenuit I can only imagine how discouraging it must be to go through so many cycles and not fall pregnant. One day it'll happen for you. Just hang in there and know it'll happen for you at some point. Hopefully soon. ;) It'll all be worth it when you catch that sticky bean. Good luck with your test results.

Bump!

Hi everyone,
Thinking I might be out too :(
Only been on this site one day. Feel like I am going crazy. Been TTC for about 6 months but not logging everything. Going to start if this AF ever arrives. Periods are irregular range from 28-35 days normal. Did have a 42 DC back in January but since then nothing that long. Had my last period 5th July. According to my ovia app I would have ovulated on the 26th July we did the BD on the 25th July and again 31st July. Had lots of symptoms the last 10 days or so , lower left pelvic pain , mild cramps (diff to AF) nausea , dizzy spells, really tired. Hungry one day not the next but when I get hungry I am really hungry. AF was due the 9th August (based on a 35DC) started spotting on the 8th very milky water discharge then light pink only when I wipe , 9th more light spotting again pink , 10th Light spotting more of a brown, this morning a little bit more when I wiped but not enough to call it AF - still brownish not red. Took a test on the 8th - BFN. I am so desperate I think am I reading into things or is this a really light period?
blakesmummy09 - I think I need to start with checking my temps. Going to go out at the weekend and buy a load of stuff what would you recommend I buy to help me understand by cycle better. Thanks :)

Hey Hun I'd get a basal thermometer and use fertility friend to confirm when you ovulate each month to help then you can get a rough idea which will help with timings.

As for me 8dpo I think and absolutely no symptoms now just feel my normal self so I think I'm out again this month x

I'm feeling angry and irritable this morning. Probably PMS which means AF will be on its way. That thought makes me so depressed. I know its too early to count myself out (only 9 dpo), but my mood always starts to tank around this time in my cycle.

I'm going to focus on my plan to call the doctor tomorrow to see if all of my test results are in. That might distract me from my feelings. I might cancel/reschedule that dinner date next week if I'm feeling truly miserable. I don't need to subject myself to that on top of everything else. I actually have no desire to see her at all

Increase clomid to 100mg two trigger shots and hope for the best.

Dude! I caved and tested you guys! Dollar tree test and it turned positive right away. I can't even believe it.

Thanks guys! I took a digital clearance blue this morning and it said pregnant: 2-3. It's totally happening you guys! Good luck to the rest of you ladies. I really hope you guys get your bfp real soon.

Congrats puppy. I'm not holding my breath over here. H&H 9 months to you.

Fantastic congrats! Someone else to join me even tho I'm almost 31 weeks now!
Unicorn how are you getting on?
Blakes fingers crossed its your turn soon I keep checking to see if you have your bfp yet! X

Had my first scan yesterday, it went well. I'm a few days behind as expected with oing late. Sadly we couldn't see baby because of it but we did see the lovely bubble of the yolk sac! I was so relieved to see something I was tearing up. As soon as she scanned me we could see a bright white dot in the middle! Then on the internal could see the yolk sac. Little bit anxious about not seeing baby but fx we will in a couple of weeks.

As if you're 31 weeks!!! Where has the time gone!! Nearly there!

That's great unicorn n I'm sure that baby be fine in there, try stay positive n enjoy it. When is your next scan? At my first scan we saw the pregnancy yolk sack n little dot it was so cute to see! How are your symptoms n sickness? X

Thanks hun. Still a bit nervous as we haven't seen baby yet, but I'm keeping positive... just. Next scan is in 2 weeks, so at 8+2. It can't come soon enough! Symptoms wise I'm not too bad. My bbs really hurt and have done since the bfp, I'm super bloated all the time - thank you primark for cheap jeggings!! - and I get waves of nausea but nothing too bad.

Have you got everything organised for baby's arrival? Have you picked a name yet?

Yeh roll on 2 weeks n I'm sure you will feel so much better when u see little bubs. It's such a worry too. Yeh my boobs hurt for so long I couldn't even lay on them at one point! Yeh we are getting there now, ive ordered my pram system n just had her bedroom painted so just a matter of building the furniture n getting everything set up over the next couple weeks. I still have to get my bottles n bits n pieces tho I've got a long list! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->