Think I'm out already

I appreciate that but unfortunately AF reared her ugly head yesterday and two days early at that. He's to this cycle though!!!

I'm sorry bfitz. That's the worst! Do you have any plans for the new cycle?

AFM I'm 12 dpo, and usually by 12 dpo I start spotting (I have NEVER had a cycle where I didn't spot at 12 dpo). It's 4PM and no spotting yet. I keep checking internally almost hourly LOL. My poor cervix has never seen so much action before. I'm hoping I won't get any spotting, I'll count that as a good sign

Belle have you need done a test? I got my positive on 12dpo! Fingers crossed for u! X

hopefullys I stopped testing early because it made me so depressed. So I haven'd taken a test in a few months now as a result. AF is due on Tuesday, I'll test either on Tuesday or Wednesday if she hasn't shown. For now, I'll just keep checking for spotting... that's probably all my heart can handle lol. My heart almost beat out of my chest this morning out of nervousness when I first went to the bathroom... and I wasn't even POAS LOL. My poor nerves can't handle TTC any longer.... never mind pregnancy testing on top of it all!

I'm having AF like cramps though... just light cramping, nothing as strong as true AF cramps. So that does have me worried that I'll start spotting later tonight.

Thanks Green! I really hope you're right!

The cramps aren't really like AF cramps which can be pretty intense... This is pretty mild, its like my skin is being rubbed over and over again in the same spot... just inside. Super weird!

5:30PM, no spotting yet! I'm probably going to continue to check hourly LOL

Before I got my bfp on Thursday I was having those mild weird crampy twinges too which now that I think about it wasn't normal for me. So it can definitely be a symptom for what it's worth. Fxd for you belle!!

It's good to hear that puppy! For what it's worth I had the cramps for a few hours and now it seems to have stopped

Still no spotting. But now I'm wondering if maybe I didn't O until CD 15 and that maybe I'm only 10 dpo. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed again. My body seems to find a way to troll me every TWW

Awww. The tww is a bitch that's for sure. After hearing all these women's stories of blighted ovums, CPS, and miscarriages I'm anxious for my first scan already. Anxiety like the kind you feel during the tww but different. I just want everything to be okay.

13dpo here so I must of ovulated later than I though so I'm pretty much out with the timing this month but after all the spotting this months not been a great one from the start x

Fx for you Belle, I hope AF stays far far away and that she hasn't shown up yet for a very good reason ;)

See what happens belle - I used to get fooled every month with symptoms so you can never tel its terrible! Just wait n see I guess, hope its a good result!
Blakes when is your AF due? X

Blakes, I'm also wondering if I O'd a little later than FF pinpointed. BUT, when I adjust my temps around it either keeps the crosshairs the same, or moves them to CD 16 (I have NEVER O'd that late, and CD 16 just doesn't look right to me). So I'm starting to think that maybe I really am 13 dpo... it would be incredible if I was because I'm still not spotting. I just don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed yet again (How does my body find a way to troll me EVERY SINGLE CYCLE???).

Thanks for the good luck wishes uni, aphy and hopefuls!

I'm still keeping my FX for you Blakes!

Af would of been due 2 days ago if I ov at cd16 as normal but I got a line on opk but not positive plus don't feel any different what so ever x

Gona be watching you 2 very closely over the next few days! Good luck!!!

Yes n me too I keep looking in hoping for news! Was glad t see yours too unicorn! X

Thanks hopeful! I'm hoping blakes and I will have some good news to share soon!! FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->