Think I'm out already

Did another spotting check. Cm is ever so slightly tinged brown. Very very faint. It's enough to make me think I'm out though. I'll check again in a few hours. I think maybe I O'd a little later after all and my body is trolling me again.

And of course it shows up right after I buy a HPT. Won't test tomorrow if spotting picks up.

Spotting is heavier. CM is now red tinged :( Pretty sure this means I'm out. I don't know how to keep doing this anymore.

Oh belle :hugs: I'm sorry Hun. You've been having tests don't this cycle though haven't you? Hopefully they will give you some answers. Now you're in with the docs you'll get some help. :hugs:

Thanks uni. My first appt is on Wednesday. I hope something constructive comes out of it

Oh no belle don't give up that chart is still looking strong.

I've just got creamy cm as normal but it's so hard now to pinpoint when ov happened but I have absolutely no symptoms apart from constantly tired x

GOD I AM SO SICK OF TTC. I'm so frustrated for all of us! Belle and Blakes and Puma in the other thread!

I just had to explain to my husband that, no, he really really can't take a bath, as much as he wants to destress. I had to emphasize the fact that it basically kills his sperm for 3 months. We already have 10 more weeks to wait until they recover from last time!!

This baby shower this weekend will also be host to one of my law school buddies who also had a kid 18 months ago. He's an awesome dad, and the kid is adorable, and they were the main source of my baby fever for the past few years. And surprisingly, he's actually one of the few people that knows we're trying to have a kid. My guess is he's going to assume I'm pregnant too. I really hope he's bright enough not to say anything at someone else's baby shower.

/rant. Sorry ladies.

Green I can relate 100% to everything you just wrote. I am SO OVER IT already. I don't know how it's possible that we can all do everything right month after month and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!? It makes no sense.

I also had to explain to my husband again that he couldn't have a bath. It sucks for them! One night he had a bath before I could get there! :dohh: luckily he kept the water fairly neutral. I feel your pain with that one!

I hope your friend has the decency not to say anything at a baby shower. Baby showers are hard enough as it is! 7 of my cousins are pregnant right now. I'm going to be boycotting a lot of showers in the near future.

Went to get my blood work and ultrasound results from the walk in clinic so that I can take them with me to the fertility appointment.

They found no cysts, all hormones are within normal ranges and ratios (FSH was slightly elevated in FP, it was 7.5, under 7 is normal), estrogen was at the lower range of normal. Only thing that might be a borderline result is my lining. It was only 5mm around the time of ovulation. Apparently less than 5mm can make implantation difficult. Now I have to research how to improve lining. Maybe the RE will have a better idea on Wednesday.

And my spotting stopped!!!! Still having cramping though so not feeling too confident. TMI warning------My spotting was only a very very little amount of brown tinge to the cm... you only noticed it upon drying off on TP. Will be testing tomorrow, DH will watch the test with me.

Oh Belle, you have no idea how much I'm wishing your test comes back positive! Good luck!

Oh good luck belle! Now your getting everything checked it might happen like it did me! X

I could actually cry, the year mark will be here Monday and then I'm classed as LTTC, I just rang the gp and basically they want a gtt from me because I had diabetes both pregnancies and family history but it's their whole practices policy to not do anything and I can't change to another practice because I can't drive to get them. I thought I'd be holding a baby by now or at least pregnant and it's just not happening. We are halfway towards our stop mark now and in really struggling with it all. The one thing I desperately want isn't happening and no one seems to be prepared to help in anyway x

blakes... I just wanted to let you know I haven't posted on this thread for months.... But I do check in on you frequently. I keeping hoping I'll see that you got your bfp.... Fingers crossed for you.

I'm sorry blakes, it's so crap :hugs: I cannot believe they have a policy like that. You'll pass your test soon, have you another one booked? Then you can change practices to one that isn't so flippin cruel. :hugs:

Aww Jennifer congratulations on your little one it's been way too long hope you and baby are well.

I have my next driving test in two days so I really need to drive to hopefully be able to change the gp as they are useless with my sons medication too x

I'm sorry Blake's, I honestly can't believe they won't do anything after a year. That's plain negligence.

My test was negative, but I'm not too surprised. I suspect that I O'd 2 days later so I'm only 12 dpo.

My lining was only 5 mm at CD 15, I know it continues to grow during the LP, but I think this could be my problem. Maybe its only getting to a borderline range, especially on those cycles where I O early. I'll ask the doc about it tomorrow.

Blakes,soon you going to have your license then you can move to a new doc who is medically more sound in the head! I have never in my life heard of such shocking business practice! Specially with something as emotional as ttc. Fx for your test! Once you have that it's one less thing to worry about! Vent as much as you want,we are all here to listen and support in whichever way we can xxx

Yeh blakes focus on passing your test n get onto changing doctors cos that is shocking how they wont help u look into fertility after a year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->