Think I'm out already

Thanks girls I'd go insane without you lot, I cannot wait to pass and be able to take the kids out and hopefully get some answers x

I defiantly must of ovulated late this month as I'm currently 15dpo if I ovulated at cd16 x

Yes bfn yesterday but I think to previous messages I ov around our wedding anniversary which means I'm 10dpo so I'm really not sure especially with the constant spotting what's going on this cycle and we've only bd once because I've had a horrendous cold and hayfever extremely badly at the moment 😞 X

Aw well nevermind n don't beat yourself up about it I'm sure it will happen on the right month for u x

Sorry Blake's. The end of my cycle has been super frustrating too. Very very minimal spotting (mostly in cm), my cervix is SORE (think I have cervitis). My my second calculation for AF being due, it should be tomorrow. I'll take another test tomorrow I think so that I'm not wondering all day. Tuesdays test was a BFN

See I didn't have a lot of hope from the moment that spotting lasted two weeks. I've got my next driving test tomorrow so ideally I need to be driving before any bfp because I get Gd so early on and hubby can't get all the appointments off this time x

Good luck with the test Blakes! You know your stuff so give it your best!

Somethings happening my side...I noticed my temp dip yesterday which I raised an eyebrow at but thought it could be anything. Then last night when I went to bed I had some spotting which is totally gone now,and then I woke up to a huge temp spike! I know the spotting could be 1 of 4 things: implantation bleeding; spotting that I some cycles get for 4-5 days before AF; AF coming early; or my urine is dyed from the dried cranberries I had eaten ( least likely option cause I have had them almost every day for over a month without it doing this)

Fx it's the first one!!! I can't help but feel excited but trying really hard to not get too ahead of myself

Edit: I just remembered we had beetroot tagliatelle pasta last night so that could also explain the colour 😔 I was getting ahead of myself I think 😢

Failed my test again 😩 I was put in a completely different car to what I've been used to so kept stalling it etc and really struggled with it x

:hugs: Blake!

Why did they give you a different car? I don't think that was fair!

Because my instructor is in hospital having a foot operation but the trouble is with that car I could pull away just on the clutch and then use gas where as this one I need gas before I release the clutch like my car so I really struggled with it x

Hope you girls don't mind me popping in but I wanted to let you know that I had scare. Sporting and cramping again. Just horrible. To cut a long story short, I had a scan yesterday and we saw baby and its little heart beating away!! I can't believe it. We were so scared it had happened again. I cannot tell you how amazing it was to see that after seeing a big old empty sac last time. We're still proceeding with caution though, it's still early, but thank god, we're off to a good start this time.

I'm still checking in on you girlies everyday. Blakes - sorry about your test. It's crap. Think I told you I failed twice and I cried each time!! It does seem pretty unfair to give you a different car though. When you're a new driver that's a nightmare! Keep going at it, you will pass and I bet it'll be with flying colours. Xx

Aw congrats Mrs uni, I must've missed ur announcement, what lovely news to wake up to, 😄 glad all is well xxxx

Aww uni I'm glad everything's ok, I had a huge amount of bleeding with DD the day before my 12 week scan and was absolutely convinced I was miscarrying the relief to see them on the screen is amazing isn't it x

Oh belle I've just seen your chart I'm really sorry the witch got you again I really thought this was going to be it :hugs: x

So cd 33 here the longest cycle I've had since ttc and no sign of af arriving. I'm between 13-18dpo so most certainly late but don't feel pregnant at all so I'm thinking an annovary cycle, probably caused by all the stress from driving tests etc.
I just want to have either a bfp or af now but I haven't tested for ages I will in a few more days if af doesn't turn up just to check that I'm not pregnant x

Uni, what a relief!! I hope everything else processes as it should for you!

Thanks Blake's. AF showed and I had a mini meltdown yesterday. Got home and DH and I started doing whiskey shots while exacting our vengeance on his punching bag. It felt great. Hands are bruised today though. Stupid gloves didn't do much.

Belle,I cannot imagine a better way of venting! I love that you guys did that together!

It was pretty cathartic Aphy and may very well become an AF ritual.

Hmmm,now where can I find a punching bag?

I'm starting to feel a bit crampy and bloated so really think AF is around the corner

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->