Think I'm out already

Oh Aphy, I hope she stays away from you!

We bought our bag online used, from kijiji. You may have some luck that way! They're fairly expensive new. It was a great workout. My arms are killing me lol

So bfn here and cd34 I'm between 14-19dpo so I can definitely say this cycle is annovary now. I don't know what happens next as I presume because I haven't ovulated that af isn't going to arrive x

Another BFN here too and still spotting (day4 now) 😔

Yes done one today it was completely stark white where as cd21 I had a line but not positive so I'm really confused on wether I will eventually ovulate or just had a bleed and then ovulate x

I really hope you aren't having a long anovulatory cycle blakes :hugs: This process blows!

I need to let you know that I have to take a break from BnB for my own mental well-being. My life has become so out of balance. TTC is ALL I think about. Its the first thing I think of when I wake up in the morning, its what I think about during every spare moment of the day, its the last thing I think about before going to bed, and its what I dream about all night long. Unfortunately BnB is just furthering that obsession for me.

I just need to let it go for awhile. I'll still check in on you every now and then because I consider you my TTC friends! So don't consider this a goodbye, consider it a see ya later :)

Oh Hun that's why we've changed to ntnp for a while to help the process, fingers crossed not too soon you come back with that bold bfp. I wish you all the luck and babydust in the world x

Blakes keep BD just incase the same thing happened to my friend n she thought she wasn't ovulating n she still caught on so I would defo keep having bd every few days so u r covered x

Sorry that AF got you Blakes, but at least now you can move to next cycle instead of waiting in limbo. :hugs:

Nevermind blakes, start afresh now. Try relax n have lots of bd but try make it fun cos it gets so monotonous otherwise! X

Blakes - sorry af arrived but like you say, at least you know where you are in your cycle now. Hope you manage to relax a bit this cycle too. Xx

Thanks girls I'm definitely more relaxed now it's here. We've got my daughters birthday next month and some other things planned so that will keep me busy x

Hey girls any updates? Unicorn how are you feeling? I'm 33 weeks now n like a whale already! Having growth scans as my belly is measuring a bit bigger! I'm having a section at 39 so just 6 to go! X

15 dpo, 2 days late, and still testing bfn. Now wondering if I oved this month. Very stressed lately so that could be delaying things.

Ugh

Try not to stress green, that dame af trying to trick you I used to hate that! Keep BD cos u never know when your actually going to ovulate u could ovulate anytime. I'm sure you will get that bfp soon x

Green - sorry af is messing you about. I hope you get an answer one way or the other soon.

Hopefullys - wow! I know I always say this but I can't believe how quickly it's gone! 6 weeks, eeeek! when are you finishing work?

Blakes & belle - hope you're both doing ok with your relaxed cycles. Thinking of you both. Xxx

AFM - I had another private scan at 8 weeks and bubs had grown to 1.6cm - three times bigger than 10 days before! (Pics in my journal if you want to see) Mental. No wonder I'm so tired. Other than needing to sleep at 2/3pm everyday, having massive sore bbs and being able to smell everything (which is really annoying!) I don't really have many other symptoms. Also got my booking in appointment tomorrow.

That's great unicorn I'm so pleased for you n u will be at that 12 week scan before we know it its already flying!
Ive been off work on leave but going in next week and the next n then finishing. I only work 2 days a week so hoping I can manage them as I'm struggling to walk for long n so knackered all the time. Ive had an awful virus for a week with a nasty cough so not feeling the best atm! Cant wait for baby now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->