Think I'm out already

Wow 8 weeks already! That's nuts!

Good grief you're getting close hopefullys!

Blakes - it seems I've caught your anov bug. I'm on CD 32, 16 DPO and BFN yesterday.

I guess I'll start taking OPKs again? How does this work? I'm so confused....

Oh no sorry green it's quite contagious.

I'm on cd11 and af didn't last long as I suspected, last night I had awful pains in my ovaries and back to the point I was feeling like I was going to either faint or be sick. These are the same pains I used to get when I first came of bc but I haven't had them for months. Got a line on an opk yesterday but today it was fainter so haven't ovulated so if it happens again next month I'm going to go down to the doctors about it and see what's going on x

Are they ovulation pains? Like the kind of O pains you got fresh off BC?

Is it possible you missed your surge? CD 11 is still early, so maybe you're still gearing up?

I'm really not sure they do seem like it but I normally ovulate 16-19 so it's way too early for anything. We luckily had bd the day before but there was no way it was happening with those pains it was awful x

How are we getting on girls, I have no clue as to where ovulation is this month or if it's happened at all lol x

Finally started af today. I think I'll test daily with opks since this cycle was a little wonky starting at 7 dpo.

No o pains yetblakes? You temping or anything?

No I had o pains at cd10 and a line that would be a day or two before postive and then it went the next day but I haven't done any since as didn't want to add stress and have another annovary cycle again x

Aw :hugs: I'm so sorry all this has you stressed. Is your oh the father of your other kids?

To one yes the other isn't his, it's all the driving tests and school starting etc that I think doesn't help lol x

Okay good, at least you know you two have made this happen before :) driving test stress is probably worse than ttc stress! I hope you're focusing only on one at a time!

Of course lol the ttc isn't as bigger worry as if used to be anymore if it doesn't ever happen then it wasn't ment to be but I've got two beautiful children already x

Thanks girls that's one stress taken care of so I'm hoping that now it's done the baby might make an appearance, I think today is ovulation day possibly too 😊 X

Excellent timing Blakes! Congrats! Let's hope in 2 weeks we celebrating more than just your drivers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->