Think I'm out already

hey girls update here im cd21 and cervix is very low and got some red spotting, i dont normally ovulate till 16-19 but had that line at cd10 which would be a day or so away from a positive which would mean about cd12ish ovulation which would put me at 9dpo, is this possibly implantation or would you say af a week early? i remember having implantation bleeding with my son and thinking it was the start of af x

Hope its implantation blakes, ive never had ib so not sure. try a first response in few days n see! Fingers crossed for u! X

I'm really not sure if it's af or not there's quite a bit when I wipe but then only a tiny bit on the pad which is brown x

It's af and a painful one at that. God knows what's going on with my body as its all over the place x

Aww no! Really think they need to look at what's going on blakes don't they, hope you can get some answers x

Blake's sorry AF got you. Got me again too. I'm on cycle 13 now, onwards and upwards.

Wanted to update we got the results of DHs SA and it's pretty excellent

166.5 million per ml
588 million total count
70℅ progressive motility
10℅ morphology

Doing the math there are probably a billion swimmers up there every cycle, and nothing yet! Makes no sense! All of my testing has been normal so far too. Only flag so far is lining might be too thin. But the doc didn't sound concerned at all and only agreed to repeat the ultrasound because I was worried. So now just waiting for HSG and a second ultrasound. On the wait list for the HSG. I don't think they'll find anything wrong with us. Makes no sense

So sorry to hear AF came, Blakes and Belle. Onwards and upwards indeed

Great results! I definitely want to know how the results of your lining testing go. Please keep us posted!

Best of luck <3

Got a call back from the fertility clinic. They are in business for the HSG and it will be booked for my October cycle. Just supposed to call them on the first day of my cycle. Will cost 250. Not terrible I suppose. Next cycle will be my 14th cycle, so I feel like that is a fair enough time to have an HSG done.

Excellent news Belle! Hope time flies xxx

Belle - good to hear from you. So glad that the testing isn't showing anything terrible, although I'm sure it's really frustrating and you just want an answer. Not long to wait till the hsg now, you have definitely waited long enough!

How you feeling unicorn? Cant believe your coming upto 12 weeks already! I'm 35 now n just got my date for c section in 4 weeks time eeeeek! X

Thanks hopefullys, it can't come soon enough! Got my dating scan on the 29th when I'll be 13 weeks - they like to make us wait don't they?! Had a scan at weekend and bubba is looking more like a bubba now, we even heard the heartbeat! Ms seems to be going now too, been feeling good so far this week.

4 weeks!!! So exciting! It really doesn't feel that long ago that you got that bfp! Have you finished work yet?

So happy for both of you! Time really has flown (have I really been TTC for 6 months?!), but for some reason, the TWW still seems forever long.

Congratulations uni :) I hope these next few weeks fly by till your next scan!

Green, I know exactly what you mean. I keep wondering how the hell I'm on my 13th cycle already LOL. Time seems to have flown by for me (short cycles will do that). I am in shock that we are coming up to one year. Hopefully that just means that we'll conceive any cycle now.

Well I will keep on checking on here til all of u have those bfps! Took us just over a year so just give it time girls.
Unicorn see I bet you can relax n enjoy it now spesh when you have heard the heartbeat too! Update us with your next scan, r u going to find out?
Yeh I finished work a few weeks ago. I was supposed to finish tomorrow but had to finish early as ive not been well with a nasty virus n been struggling to breathe with mucus it's been awful. Still not gone but getting slowly I just can't do a lot n my bump is huge! X

Thank you girls. I will also be checking in on you all until you get those bfps. Like you both say, hopefully now it should happen sometime soon. Kmfx for you all.

Hopefullys, I don't think we are going to find out. I kind of want to but DH really doesn't, so we probably won't. I guess not knowing will add to the excitement and anticipation of the day! Make sure you update us too (when you can) and I hope you get better soon. Xx

Ah that's so exciting! I have friends that did it both ways (one waited until birth, one gave a sealed envelope to a friend and had her bake a blue or pink cake). The cake video was adorable! And my friend who waited to find out didn't regret it one bit.

Hey girls glad you are all doing well, af is still here which really sucks and means I'm on cycle 15 now &#128546;. Surely my times got to be soon now. Everyone seems to be pregnant around me right now and it's really hard at the moment. The fact that my cycles are all over the place isn't helping as its making me feel worse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->