Think I'm out already

Thanks girls I feel so much better about it. I've had period type aching for the past two days so I presume it's ovulation but it's nice not to feel pressured into bd certain days we are bd when we want to and if I catch that egg great but if I don't it doesn't matter ☺️ It's taken me a year to get to this stage but now I'm not stressing about ttc I'm actually enjoying life more.

Good luck for your section hopeful can't believe how quick it's flown by.

We will get another bfp in the group soon girls I can feel it!

Yes blakes I'm sure u wont be long now I'm looking out for it! It will most probably happen right when you least expect it! X

Very exciting that you are almost at the stage if telling people! Time never seems to slow.

Uni I still have to have the HSG done, they are going to do that next cycle and then repeat the ultrasound to measure lining as I requested. After that we'll talk treatment options. Fertility treatments are a tough pill to swallow, I'm not quite ready for that yet. although I'm getting there

So I'm now sitting in bed with a hot water bottle and had painkillers again because I've got the really bad pains. I know it's roughly ovulation but surely this isn't right nearly every month to be like this? x

Blake's I have never had pain like that with ovulation. I think you need to get that checked! Maybe they will listen if you explain the pain you're in

Yeh blakes could be something going on there which would explain why no bfp yet, defo see a doc n lay it on n try get looked at x

Blakes, since I started the Clomid, my periods have also been that painful. I put it down to maybe I wasn't ovulating before due to the PCOS and now I am. It's horrible so I definitely feel your pain! I would suggest you speak to your gynae as very painful periods can also be a symptom of endometriosis

That's girls I've got an appointment on Friday, it's either going to be mittelschmerz and something more behind it but I will feel better once it's checked out as it's so painful to go through every month x

Glad you are getting it checked blakes. Don't let them fob you off with 'it's normal to feel ovulation' it is but it shouldn't be painful. I could normally feel things for a few days, at worst it was a sharp stabbing but it only lasted a few seconds on and off. It wasn't painful cramps. Plus, you were saying your cycles have been off for a few months too so fx they look into it. Xx

Thanks Mrs I really hope they do as I can't keep having this every month as it's making it difficult to look after my daughter whilst I have them because I can barely walk x

Blakes thats definitely not normal. Glad you are going to get it checked out!

Yeesh, amen. Please let us know what happens Friday.

Are you feeling any better today?

My pains haven't completely gone they've turned in dull period pains which I never get straight from ovulation so it's really weird but hopefully a good thing maybe x

Right girls went to the doctor yesterday and they said it's normal. Some people have no pains but some have them like me and unfortunately apart from painkillers there is nothing I can do about it. She said the fact I'm having periods shows I'm ovulating and that because me and my husband already have one together we are deemed perfectly fine. I told her I've stopped the opks etc and she said stress is the biggest factor that causes people not to conceive so said to relax and just be normal x

Right but aren't you having really short irregular cycles? Just because you have periods doesn't mean you are fully fertile! X

I also disagree with them saying that periods mean you are ovulating! I got my period every month only to find out I wasn't ovulating... but I do agree about the relaxing part. I think we all put ourselves under so much pressure when ttc

No just last month which she said was normal, my love of 11-12 days she said was fine for implantation. I know my annovary cycle I still had a period but luckily I know I ovulate because of the bbt I used to do x

Blake's it sounds like they are sweeping you under the rug. Just because you have children now doesn't mean that things haven't changed for you reproductively. I had a doctor (who was an infertility patient herself) tell me that I would need to become a strong advocate for myself to navigate this system. I think you need to do the same. You need to demand some answers, don't take "no it's normal" for an answer. It's not normal, 15 cycles TTC is not normal, and they need to do their due diligence

Thanks girls I'm going to go down the route of changing doctors to see how I get on that way x

Yes I say the same blakes they r fobbing u off. What's the harm in them sending you for an ultrasound scan to see what's going on like they did me your not asking the earth! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->