Think I'm out already

9/10dpo so next couple of days it will arrive, can tell already because I'm so emotional and got af pains x

Blakes I'm sorry. AF got me too. I've been drowning my sorrow with wine. Its wonderful to forget about TTC sometimes.

Not at all mamana clear blue is too high hcg for early testing we recommend first response early response (abbreviation on the forum frer) and 7dpo is still early as implantion normally happens 8-9dpo and then 48 hours for the hcg to be picked up on a pregnancy roughly x

7DPO, BFN on Clear Blue +/- test. Am I out?

7dpo is way to early, implantation has likely not even happened yet! You definitely are not out, I would wait until 10dpo earliest to start testing. Fx for you!

Its a test that checks to see if your tubes are open and if there are any abnormalities in the uterus (such as polyps). It can be quite painful if there is any blockage as they try to push the fluid through the blockage to open up the tube. So I'm nervous about that, and nervous they'll find something wrong.

Oh Hun I'm sure everything will be fine I'll be stalking Wednesday to see how you get one.

Af today or tomorrow and it's not here yet but got nausea tonight x

I really hope so Blakes. I'll be sure to pop in and give you an update

Fx that AF doesn't show for you!

I think it will as normal lol.

Hopeful how are you feeling that tomorrow is your last day before your little one arrives x

Well I do hope that this month that AF just doesn't arrive blakes!
I'm getting really nervous now! Cant believe she is going to be here Monday its just surreal! Really hope my section goes ok I'm such a worrier n terrible with nerves! X

I'm sure everything will go well, at least you know what to expect this time instead of doing it for the first time again. Just think it will all be worth it to see her beautiful little face when she meets you for the first time x

I can't wait for that I wonder what she is going to look like n how much she will weigh cos according to the Xtra growth scans she is on the larger side! X

Good luck today hopeful can't wait to hear the news.

No af here for me yet and I'm now (going off the day of those pains) 14dpo so even if I ovulated the day after those pains I'm late x

Hello again

Bellenuit. Yes, I have. Basically, I'm supposed to just get my vitamins up before anymore tests. Then I lost my doctor because he decided not to work in my town anymore.

Now, I'm just going with the flow for the moment.

I'm 8/9 dpo.... it's like very early AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->