Think I'm out already

I know apparently she said it would be a waste of money doing anything seeing as I have two children and have periods x

I assume it's a public health care system? I'm inclined to agree someone with no children should be prioritized differently. But that doesn't mean you aren't deserving of medical care either.

I guess you're in a tough place, you'll have to choose between persevering for the 3rd child, or letting go and loving your family as it is. I don't envy that choice! If we get to a point where we'll have to accept a life with no children I don't know how we will do it.

See it won't be as hard for us because we have already decided our stopping month as such but it nothing has happened by then at least we can say we tried ☺️ I'm very blessed to already have my wonderful children I do have and whatever happens is meant to be x

I'm glad you've seemed to have found some peace with it all Blakes. I'm still hoping it happens for you :)

Thankyou I've got a feeling it won't hence why I've learned to accept it now so it's easier in the long run x

Oh blakes I'm so sorry about that doctor, I'm shocked really! I can't believe they would say that - that it would be a waste of money!! But like belle was saying, it does sound like you have found some peace with it all. I'm sad for you but glad that you aren't feeling too bad about it. Xx

So 8dpo and the period pains have started again and aching in my right ovary too, hoping that there might be something happening x

Stopped this morning but last night it felt like someone was digging their elbow into my right side and my leg ended up feeling numb too x

Hi everyone i havent been on this thread in awhile. Glad to see some pregnancies and the fighters still going for it. Im a weakling which is why I can't tolerate active ttc for longer than a few months. Now everyone is telling m to have a baby so im back.

I don't blame you for taking a break every now and then. TTC is sure exhausting. I see you have been trying for quite a long time, have you seen your doc for any testing?

Hi girls, unicorn how you feeling now? What due date have you got? Blakes I still think it will happen at some point so fingers crossed for u!
I'm 38 weeks plus 4 and having my caesarean section on Monday eeeeek! Cant wait to meet her n see what she looks like n get my body back cos the last 2 months have been so hard! X

Very exciting hopeful

Started spotting today so just a matter of time before AF shows. On to cycle 14 :(

Fingers crossed for you belle too, took me like 13 months to conceive until we used preseed x

Hopefullys that's so exciting!!! Just a few days left! Good luck and I hope it all goes well. Please check back in with us when you can. I love it that we have all kept in touch wherever we are in our journeys.

EDD for me is 9th April! Cannot wait, I hope times flies. I'm feeling pretty good now, still sleeping a lot but no ms anymore and the food aversions are few.

Girls, I'm keeping everything crossed for you all. Belle - will you be having the hsg next cycle then? I really hope it helps, you hear stories of ladies getting their bfps after one, or if not I hope it give you some answers so you can find a solution.

Unicorn it will fly by n be here before you know it! U got snuggly winter n Christmas to enjoy while preggo now! I will defo keep checking in n let u all know when she is here in getting really excited now n wish it was Monday! Think I will be a bag of nerves Monday morning x

Oh hopeful I can't believe it's come round so quickly all the best for Monday.

No symptoms here now so I think it was just a trapped nerve, af I think should be here at the weekend so waiting her arrival x

Uni I will likely have to get the HSG between Wednesday and Friday next week. They do them from CD 6-11, but CD 11 is too close to ovulation for me and the other days fall on a weekend. I really hope they can fit me in for next week. But I can't call until AF makes her full arrival. I know she's coming, more red spotting this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->