Think I'm out already

Sorry Blake's. I'm right there with you and it sucks. Here for you :hugs:

Thanks girls as bad as it sounds it doesn't depress me as much as it used to I think because I'm so used to it arriving now. Means I can drink for a little longer though and enjoy my Stilton cheese haha x

Hi girls sorry I haven't been on to update I had my baby girl Monday morning at 11.10 by caesarean section it was amazing. I was a bag of nerves! She weighed 8.4 lb n is just perfect! We called her Megan Olivia Berry will post a pic x

Aww congratulations hopefullys what a beautiful name, hope the recovery is going well x

Congratulations hopefullys!! Hope you are recovering well and Megan is settling in well too. Xxxx p.s. I love the name, it would have been on my list but it doesn't sound right with our surname.

So how are we all doing girls? Waiting for o over here but full of cold yet again 😂 x

Sorry to hear that Blake's! I think I O'd yesterday, but it's possible today is the day. Hard to say when just using OPKs!

Nearly positive opk this afternoon and got the ovulation pains starting again so painkillers at the ready lol. Think I'd of had a positive this morning so I'm literally ovulating anytime with the next two days if not at the moment but bd not last night but the night before so fingers crossed for some more bd to catch that egg x

Positive opk this morning girls so after those pains I expect I'll ovulate tomorrow rather than the day after so those pains must be my follicle maturing and that's what hurts me so much x

No bd last night as hubby was shattered and he's just done a 10 hour shift and went straight out the door again after something to eat to a beavers meeting so don't think we will get any bd timing this month 😩 X

Aww :( sorry to hear. As long as you got one in during that week, you still have a chance.

Try tonite blakes, just a quick one will do lol
Unicorn I cant believe you be coming upto halfway there already! How exciting! R u showing now? X

You are definitely still in with a chance blakes!! Maybe see if you are both in the mood for it tonight. I'm convinced the day after ov worked for us. xx

Hopefullys - Yep I am deffo showing!! Have been for a while! There's some pics in my journal if you want to see. How are you and Megan doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->