Think I'm out already

See don't I have from 24-49 hours to ovulate so realistically if I had the positive opk yesterday and the egg lasts 24 hours maybe tonight I'll be able to still catch it? X

yes, it's definitely worth a go! Plus you don't know exactly when you o'd so tonight is good!

Just do it blakes u still got time!
We r doing great thanks, I'm recovering well from section n up n about now no pain just reminding myself I cant do any lifting n things yet! I did try post a pic before but it was messing about! Will try again! Your baby be here before u know it! X

Thanks girls I really hope it happens soon as yet more people are getting bfps now including a cousin so it's starting to get me down again but I haven't really used opks for so long I feel like a novice again lol x

Arghhhh hubby has fallen asleep! So tempted just to say sod it and stop trying now as it doesn't feel like it's ever going to happen and another month has been wasted with bad timing again :cry: x

Aww no! Don't give up keep trying but ur hubby needs to put out more! Couldn't you of woken him? I know I would of for a quickie! X

He wouldn't of woke up lol trust me when he's asleep nothing can wake him, now got the creamy cm too so ovulation is definitely over x

I Hope so, it really upset me last night as I was really hoping it was going to happen but it's been working so hard at the moment and is doing overtime towards xmas too bless him. My cervix wasn't at it's highest on Thursday so I suspect I got my + Wednesday morning and the. Ov'd that evening which may explain the pains possibly. We've got one lot of bd in 3 days before o so maybe we might have a small chance of still conceiving x

Yes still a chance defo, fingers crossed! It wont let me upload a pic of Megan it freezes eveytime I upload it for some reason! Feels kinda sad now knowing I'm not going to be pregnant again n have anymore! Defo done now ive got my 2 girls n I'm 33 next so getting on now! X

See this is the thing dreading because it will be our last too and knowing this will be our last time makes it more special. We are going to have a 4d scan when the time comes because I never got one with the other two x

So now I'm about 3dpo roughly and I've got period cramps already! They're as strong as they are literally about 4 days before af arrives so maybe I might be early again and have one of those weird cycles x

Sorry Blakes you had such a tough time getting DH to cooperate this cycle!

Whelp, I started spotting and right on time. The last couple cycles its started at 11 dpo right around noon, today was no exception.

DH and I have been in screaming matches all week (after I caught him smoking weed again when he agreed he'd quit). Today I was finally able to have a calm conversation with him. I explained the plan.... meds in january, IUI in June, IVF in January 2018, and then I explained the risks and the costs of all the procedures. I explained that IUI with injectibles has a higher success rate than IUI with femara, but that the risk of twins or triplets is also higher and that if we had triplets that he would be a full time stay at home parent (I earn over double what he does and have a professional license to maintain so its not an option for me). I also explained what happens with ovarian hyperstimulation and how it can be FATAL. But for whatever reason the fear of triplets seemed to do it for him and he's agreed to quit weed (again) starting now and that we would both renew our efforts for healthy living so that we can put our best foot forward in January when we start meds.

Cycle 15 here I come :coffee:

I'm glad you and DH are on the same page now Belle and that he finally grasps the seriousness of the situation. GL!

Belle, I hope your DH is going to make as much effort as you are now. Sounds like the seriousness of it all has probably only just hit home. I'm so glad you have a plan going forward. I hope you manage to relax a little before it all starts in the new year. Xx

I feel so tired at the moment I'm literally yawning all the time even after waking, how's everyone else. Aphy your charts looking fab so far x

6dpo and creamy cm and tired all the time apart from that nothing x

Well started CD 1 today. I don't know if I'm going to bother with OPKs this cycle. I O so regularly on the same days and always get great ewcm to give me a heads up beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->