• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

I think one of my main symptoms after ovulation is really gassy so I will know when that arrives I guess! What day is your af due now I can't remember? I have remembered to ray those vitamins I hope they don't change anything for the worse!

Haha I'm taking mine too, af is due next Thursday for me so the tww really isn't long but it isn't ideal in some aspects x

R u still bd regularly just in case? According to ovulation calculator I'm fertile from now until Tuesday x

Got soreness around ovaries and feels a little swollen n slight ache in hips so maybe ovulating is pending now x

No I haven't yet as I've been feeling so tired its unreal. I know I've definitely ovulated already but obviously frequent bd helps anyway for you body to get used to it as such x

Just got my positive ic opk now! Don't know how to post pic x

That's great news, tbh I would do both haha we did twice the day of the positive x

Thought we might have the chance to now but can't til tonite! Might do in the morning and evening tomorrow lol

That's a good idea.
I've got the cramps now as if af if is going to start but it's not the pains more like those muscle tensing type ones x

Today I've woke up with bloating and stomachache so here's hoping it's good signs and got the start of a cold. My temps gone up today which I like to see as it means af isn't going to spring on me today early lol x

That's good sign then and the start of a cold! Although we must try to to bfp symptom spot cos it ends up getting hopes up doesn't it, that's what I have kinda told myself this month. Mine is mostly post ovulation that I get it goes on for ages so no doubts over the next week I will have bigger sore boobs, cramps, peeing loads n really hungry! I'm expecting that every cycle now! I really hope u get late af n bfp it's so hard to tel isn't it right until that late af x

Oh n I had horrendous back ache last cycle all in lower it was horrible and so strong x

I'm definitely ovulating today, so sore around ovaries all over with niggling and bubbling and cramps and strong backache, hope the sperm from last nite is still hanging around lol will bd tonite too x

I've just had horrendous pain in my left side, had to take my trousers off cos my lower tummy swelled up quick n I couldn't bear anything near my knicker line, had to take paracetamol I felt like someone was stabbing me was sweating and aching I my back. Still there now but not as excruciating. Is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->