• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Laura! Implant little egg implant! I hope you both get bfp and then we can change the name of this thread! :)

Yes definitely, I'm really hope these are all signs of a bfp otherwise it would be torture to have these every month and have bfn lol. Plus I get my hair highlighted Friday so I need to know to warn them haha x

Lol I asked my hairdresser and she said I would be ok when pregnant as I have foils n not really any bleach, I'm going Thursday for mine doing as away this weekend! I really hope u get bfp chick, my body tricks me every month lately so each time I think I might have a symptom now I just think nope it doesn't mean anything! X

I did an opk tonite to check and test line was half faint so surge has gone so I will count today as 2dpo

It's torture now as the symptoms are fading 😞 Don't get me wrong they might perk up again tomorrow I just can't stop thinking I'll be disappointed. 2dpo sounds about right with all the pains etc x

Scrap that they're back again 🙈 I can't stop but keep panicking because I've had so many good signs and I keep thinking it's just my mind playing tricks x

Yeh it's so hard to tel when it's before period use cos so many symptoms mislead u, that's what I've learnt over last few cycles so just not taking anything as a sign until I get that missed af. Try keep chilled about it and not to drive yourself mad thinking is it or isn't it, what will be will be as annoying as that is! All we can do is keep our fingers and toes crossed for those bfps! X

I do think the spotting u had is a very good sign tho that is something very positive, really hope u get a bfp. Not long to wait now, try not to panic, our bodies r so devious sometimes and of course we are noticing everything all the time n get it in our heads then and almost convince ourselves but can get really let down when we get af, I don't want that huge disappointment this month so really being chilled. I've had some pinching in left again it's just my ovulation calming down x

It's so strange though how we get so worked up over something out of our control as such, knowing my luck I will be after buying three months worth of supplements lol, good job I can take them until 12 weeks pregnant x

Yeh it kind of makes you feel like a fool then when af arrives doesn't it! That's why I'm just not falling for it again! My boobs r getting bigger n tender now which is totally normal for me x

N that always helps me when I think that like you say it's out of our hands all we can do is bd regularly and take supplements! Fate will decide!

Most definitely, it's just the waiting is torture not knowing either way x

Af is due Friday, my temp hasn't gone really any higher this morning so I'm a bit worried that my progesterone could of cut out too early but if it has there isn't a lot I can do, just means it wasn't ment to be my month x

Just taken this, I think I possibly see a line where the dot is but it need your girls help as I suspect I probably have line eye x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
Something is catching my eye... Do you know how sensitive your tests are?

They are 10miul Hun, it's bugging me as I don't know wether I have line eye or not haha. I've got some frer on the way too x

I'm going to test again Friday but I'm sure even in another photo of it I can see something x

Really hard for me to tel on that pic blakes, hope it is tho! The longer u wait the stronger that line should be, fingers crossed! X

I've got those tests here too they are same sensitivity 10miu. Not long now til Friday n hopefully an answer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->