• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I'm out already

Ive still got cramps today n more in my right side I dunno why. Had some pinching low down my near ovaries but will all just be post ovulation again x

Hmm have you tried another opk just to check the surge hasn't started again x

I did one last night n was just really faint, will do one again tonite and check. Will be tonight too, actually had a night off bd last night for a change lol when do your first response come? X

Haha my phone does that too, they should be here Thursday or Friday x

I've got start of a sore throat tonite n a headache n tired, had this last month too. Cramps much less at mo, boobs starting to get tender. The joys of ovulation! X

Did opk n was same as last nite just a faint line so no where near positive I think I defo ovulated anyway spesh with my symptoms but just going to do the odd one to make sure I don't ovulate again or something

Yeah it definitely sounds like you got the right timing for it 😊 Welcome to the tww haha x

I've got af cramps now and keep feeling it's coming now, fingers crossed my temps stay up x

Nausea and dizziness now kicking in, hope I get that higher temp in the morning x

I hope so too! Fingers crossed for u. Stay away af! I was knackered last night n felt like crap so went to bed early! X

Sorry been at a playschool day with my daughter. Fmu didn't show anything so it's not looking good 😞 Temp has risen again though x

Oh no blakesmummy, but your temps look so good. Fx af doesn't show.

Aww no! Your not out yet tho until that af arrives its still early from implantation so don't loose hope yet x

That's what I'm really hoping my temps weren't like this last month they started trailing by 7dpo. Af is due tomorrow so hoping they rise again not drop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->