Think I'm out already

And I'm pleased about my fertile window being when we are both off work for a couple of weeks. It'll make getting bding in much easier!

I've still got those cramps and backache this morning and they're still pretty strong. I'm just hoping to get an answer now as I'm sick of waiting this month haha x

your temps looks good too blakes. When are you planning on testing?

No symptoms here for me, bbs were hurting quite a bit yesterday which is often the case for me. But def don't think it is our month.

I'm going to test Friday I think if nothing as I'll be 10dpo then but I'm not sure wether I'll have a 9day lp or 12 day but I'll find out from my temps soon enough. My bbs are really sore today but I had it last month too x

I'm just sick of getting niggles n shooting pains down there n had burning nipples for a bit today! My body seems desperate for it to be more lol x

Blake's were in about the same boat. I'm cramping and have the back ache again today pretty strong. My BBS are sore also and sensitive. I'm going to try and hold out until next week to test. I'm already tired of this tww

Well the amount of creamy cm I've got is ridiculous I've never had anything like this. Not long got home and really strange thing is all,I can smell is a really strong smell of the washing powder from my washing on the radiators it's weird!!

As the day went on I started getting headaches to the point of needing med. I also have been craving "breakfast" type food late at night. Last night it was cereal and tonight was waffles. Had few waves of nausea but trying not to get my hopes up.

I've just got the cold again I can't literally shift it. My temps gone up this morning which I hope means I'll have a 12 day luteal phase rather than 9. Sore bbs have gone every now and again some nausea but still got the cramps just duller now x

My cramps are slim to none now but back still hurts. And now have a slight runny nose. My cm today has been pretty thick/creamy and cervix is now very high soft and closed

I've got a big hunch that this won't be my month anyway.....but it means more wine and Stilton 😊 X

Not long now til u know girls, I'm not bothered I just wish these symptoms would go away! Every month it's something different! Went out last night n had couple glasses of wine was nice! X

I still don't really have any symptoms. Bbs are fine, no cramps. Had a skin break out today which I normally do around 10 DPO (FF must be wrong surely) took an IC this morning, bfn. Might not do anymore now, so sure I'm out. I'm having a coffee in bed which is fab - I love coffee but have stopped it because of TTC.

I'm really tired today, had cramps and niggles in my belly and lower down. I tried cutting out stuff last few cycles but now I'm just carrying on as normal as not much worked anyway so enjoy your coffee! Still got loads of creamy cm I'm showering loads cos it. My af not due til a week tomorrow so just going to enjoy my Christmas party Friday as normal as way too early to test anyway! X

I'm exhausted today since I woke up, the last few nights I've wanted to go to bed at 9. Hardly any cm but I'm pretty sure it was the same with my daughter. Cramps and backache have started again but lower down now I'm sure I'll find out soon but temp hasn't dropped for a 9 day lp yet so fingers crossed it stays high because even if I'm not pregnant a 12 day lp each month would be amazing x

Looks awesome blake! So excited for you... Hopefully this is it!

Thanks Jennifer I hope so but I'm not reading too much into the temps as they went high month and then suddenly dropped x

Okay this is a tmi but I just sneezed and it made my nipples painful lol so strange x

Lol when is your af due blakes? I just feel weird this cycle much less stressed tho as we ntnp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->