Think I'm out already

I've just realised that my entire fertile week next cycle we are either stopping at someone's house or we have people stopping with us as its over the Xmas/new year week. Sigh! And there's me thinking we'd have loads of bding opportunities as well be off work. Ah well, guess we'll try our best

Oh I know exactly what you mean hopeful without opk I feel a lot more relaxed and even hubby has noticed.

Honestly you should of seen my face :huh: it's the most random thing I've ever had. They stopped hurting a couple of mins later and even a Google search came out and apart from being heavily pregnant doing it nothing else is on there haha x

Nothing to say you can be sneaky about it Mrs :winkwink: it will make it adventurous and exciting x

Unless my temp drops tomorrow for af I think it will be due Sunday (12dpo then) x

Oh not long blakes! I still keep getting these cramps and these like little flashes of like a stingy feeling in both sides above my ovaries going into my belly, very odd. I hope it's nothing bad. I'm due for my smear so ringing up tomorrow to book it x

My neck is extremely sore and my back hasn't yet let up. I'm so tired today and the runny nose from last night is now gone but my boobs are kinda doing the same Blake's I keep getting shooting stinging sensations in them and they are so tender it hurts to touch

Temp has dropped today :cry: I'm hoping it's a implantation dip but I really doubt it tbh. Means I'm back to 9 day lp which is not what I wanted x

Oh no blakes, I'm sorry. It's so cruel. Are you taking anything to help lengthen your lp? Not that I know anything about it but heard a few ladies on here saying they take stuff. Xx

I feel you Blakes. I just had my temp drop below cover this AM. AF is due either today or tomorrow which only gave me about a 9 day lp too. Just waiting for AF at this point.

I'm taking seven seas supplements but my lp was 12 days last month so in not sure if it can really just have one long month or wether it's more likely that they will continue as 12 days now and the 9day ones were just where I came off the pill as I had a big increase in cm generally in my 12 day lp as if the pill was now finally out of my system. Think it's going to be a wait and see thing 😞 X

how many cycles have you been off the pill? I'm on my 5th now and am wondering if that means it's all gone and my body isn't affected anymore. I've had 3 cycles ov on cd13 and 28 days, then 4th was Ov cd13 but 27 days, this cycle I have no idea whats going on!! (ff is suggesting ov cd15 and 31 days) I think some variation is normal but only a day or so. So will be waiting like you to see if af comes mon/tues or fri.

I've been off it 4 months now but last month there was a definite increase of cm all month as if it now is out of my system as such x

Well I've been off mine a year now but only officially trying 4 cycles ago as had a lot on over the summer. It took me a good 6 months for pill to leave my system the amount of hormone difference has been a lot. I've still got the cm today and stretchy feelings down below. Look on the bright side girls if u get your af and enjoy Christmas I know I will. We have only bd once this cycle so chances are hugely Hugh of me getting my at! With not being well and actually preferring to have my af this time I just haven't felt like bd x

This is only our second month ttc but it already feels like forever, it completely takes over my mind. I'm hoping the next cycle will feel quicker with Christmas and new year etc I'll be distracted. At least I won't have to dodge the drinks over christmas if af does arrive (99% sure she will) - our families mention us having babies ALL THE TIME, so if I wasn't drinking they would notice straight away.

Yeh I think until u get that bfp it's best to just carry on as normal, I feel like we have been trying forever too! First few cycles I was obsessed with testing but now got to relax as it has done no good for my nerves at all I've gone worse! Totally relaxed now and not buying anymore tests I have one frer and one digital that I save for after Christmas n if I get a late af. Try to put it out your head as much as poss I know it's really hard tho but least u can chill out then n enjoy the festive season! Least we will of all had these horrible periods before the big day! X

I am still a bit obsessed with testing, but only with IC. Fx I'll chill out a bit next cycle. I have 2 FRERs and one digital which I won't use until the day I finally get something on an IC.

I haven't even dared test lol it's too early I think as I'm not positive what this temp is going to do tomorrow, likely it will bring af but who knows x

My ov is due Christmas Day next time so I don't think at all that'll be a successful month with playing Santa for the kids and entertaining the in laws lol x

Why don't u try not temping or anything coz that stresses u out n try take it easy n hopefully if not this month it will just happen, that's my motto from now on! U know u r ovulating by now and had kids already so I'm sure I will happen soon enough, fx for u x

Unicorn I had loads of ic too but found I was driving myself mad so not bought anymore now just leaving it be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->