Think I'm out already

Temping really helps us with timing haha I don't know know wether this lp shortness is something I had before or not lol x

you know what, I'm going to take your advice (even though it wasn't meant for me!) I'm not going to temp next cycle. I'll be getting up at different times coz i won't be a t work, sleeping at others houses, drinking and staying up late so they won't even be accurate. Might try to do opks, but I didn't manage to do them right this cycle when we were away so what chance have I got when we are traveling and entertaining all over the place. ahhhhh I feel better already!

Lol I meant it for all of u anyway cos as I've read through the forums the temping seems hard work and a lot of people have said to me that I was stressing myself out too much at first doing opks and not to do them from now on as the chances r higher when u r less anxious and having done that this cycle I feel so much better. I know I have been ovulating as when I was doing them they was coming up positive at same times and I was getting all the same symptoms as I'm very aware of my body which does my head in sometimes! Maybe if we all relax and not temp or opk and just do it every few days or as n when we can we might all catch in the new year a bit easier? That's my theory so hoping it will work lol x

Today it seems as all symptoms are gone besides the sore boobs which are still very sore and sensitive. I'm dpo as of today. Going to try and hold out to test until next week

Ive had cramps all afternoon n feel mega moody n emotional I don't like it. Must be hormones I feel like going back on pill when I feel like this. Anyone else suffer with moods n feeling crappy? I'm on cd19

Oh definitely hopeful I was so snappy at my husband yesterday it was unreal. Af hasn't arrived yet but I keep getting af pains and then they subside. I'm hoping they hold out until the 12dpo so I can have that longer lp becaus if it's 9 I'll have to keep temping so I can show the doctor and see what they suggest x

Pmt is horrible int it I've defo gotten worse since been off the pill! Hoping your af doesn't arrive for u. I'm out tomorrow on my works do so won't be on but will be logging in Saturday for any news from anyone! X

I'm meant on the last post I'm 9dpo so 10dpo today. I had a weird stinging cramp type feeling earlier that lasted about an hour was so weird and since then when I have to pee my bladder feels like its gonna bust. Hope its a good sign

My temp has gone up which means I'll have a 12 day lp. I'm so relived as its so much better than 9 lol. Hope you girls are feeling ok today I'm just crampy and full of cold still. Everytime I blow my nose since I've had this I've had specs of blood which is not normal for me x

Yes, that's great news blakes!

I also get bad moods. I'm mostly teary, upset and snappy. But mainly with work not DH. I wasn't like this on the pill. Never cried. It's a bit of a running joke in my family about how I never cry!!! I just used to get very angry. Now it's cd22 and 24 that I have my low crying moods. So weird how it's always the same days. Least I know it'll pass.

Not much going on with me, had strong nausea yesterday - wondering if it could be to do with whatever gives me my crying mood through. Didn't sleep well last night so today's temp is out, well this whole cycle is a weird one for me! Bbs hurt and gentle cramps but thats all normal. 9/12 DPO Bfn this morning. No more testing for me. Unless of course FF is right and af arrives late, I'll prob test again then.

Oh god I know the nausea I had it awful last night just before I went to bed it came so strongly. I've had slight cramps this morning but been helping the mil so haven't noticed much x

My mum just called me and asked if I was planning on getting pregnant in the next 3 months as she's seen a baby present keepsake thing but it has 2016 on it!! :sad2: wtf?! I thought by saying we wouldn't be TTC until some point next year it would stop this kind of crazy. I said it would be a nice idea but don't bother. As if that actually just happened!

Oh no 😞 It's so hard our families don't know we are trying as we told some close friend and one of them keeps asking if I'm pregnant every month and it's getting stressful x

Oh that's awful. Why do people think it's ok to ask such things? I would never do that even if I knew they were TTC.

Don't get me wrong another of my friends asks how I'm feeling etc but she's currently ttc herself so it's fine but the other tries to rub my stomach 😤 X

What?! Some people are so insensitive! I'm sure they don't realise that's what they are doing, but come on, it's not acceptable!

I know it's really annoying as it isn't stressful enough ttc, how are you feeling now x

The dreaded drop has come af will arrive tomorrow 😞 So I'm out this cycle x

Oh sorry blakes. I'm pretty sure I'll be joining you next cycle though. No idea what my temps are doing, not their usual pattern at all. Don't even know what DPO I am either!
I told DH about my mums call and he wasn't happy. Says it's no one else's business and he's right. I'm laughing about it now but I was upset. Anyway if there was ever a good month for it not to happen it's Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->