Think I'm out already

I woke up yesterday morning at 5am with the most intense pain in my left hip bone behind there was so strong I thought if it gets any worse I'm guna have to go to a n e! It went off after a bit thank god. I just did a frer n totally stark white negative so don't know what it was. Glad I'm due for my smear, could be something wrong going on x

Hope the temp drop doesn't mean anything still blakes! I know what u all mean with people asking I get that too dos everyone knows and I'm like we will see hopefully next year we will try! X

I'm going to not temp next cycle as I know I ov around Christmas Day but I don't want to be stressing with it all when I want to be concentrating on our family and having a lovely time x

The next cycles a good one anyway as it was the time we concieve our daughter and my husband found out we were expecting right before his birthday x

Yeh undo right not temping, u know roughly when u ovulate so might happen quicker if ur not temping and stressing. Hopefully some new year bfps!

Sounds good. I won't be temping either. My boobs hurt so much today, more than I've ever experienced, and they are huge! If I hadn't done an IC this morning (bfn) I'd be hopeful! Guess my body is still adjusting to no bcp. I get the feeling I'll never be able to tell by symptoms when I do finally get a bfp, damn hormones!

See sore bbs like painful to lay on my front with are a strong pregnancy symptom for me as I had it both times with my kids x

Af is due tomorrow hopeful so it's definitely down to that but there's always next cycle x

Stop it you're getting me excited!! Only joking :winkwink: I would be if it wasn't for all the bfn's. They normally hurt on the sides but it's on the front/top and even when I'm sat still. So annoying.

Symptoms r horrible rent they n so misleading, I had pains and burning in my boobs the last week but leads to nothing so I've stopped listening to them but always when I try brush them off I then get another diff strong symptom like that pain in early hours! I keep thinking what if it's something wrong n not related to ovulation at all, trying not to worry but booking my smear Monday anyway x

Try not to worry, I'm sure it's just one of those odd things. I get sharp pains occasionally that wake me up in the night. It's scary but I had my ovaries scanned a couple of years ago (it was for a different kind of pain. Turned out it was a food intolerance, but doc wouldn't listen. Wasn't even near my ovaries!) and I had a smear done just before we started TTC, so I'm all clear hopefully even though I do get those pains sometimes. Hopefully it'll put your mind at rest though. X

My boobs are still insanely sore like really painful! All my other symptoms are completely gone and I actually have had a pretty good energy burst past two days. I took a test this morning and it was BFN but not supposed to start until next week.

Fingers crossed rem that something comes of it. Af arrived for me today so I'm onto the next cycle with NO temping and opks lol x

Thanks unicorn I do feel a little bit better knowing it's not just me that
Gets all these random symptoms! Hopefully my smear will be ok I will be a bit nervous waiting for results. My ovary areas r sore today which is a common post ovulation symptom, weird int it when it's Like 12 days after ovulation! Blakes- sorry u got your af, time to relax and enjoy Christmas! Let's see how no temping n no opks helps us catch that egg, defo much less stressful girls I have to say! X

Oh yes it's horrible waiting for that letter, always nervous!

Well girls, started spotting this eve so looks like af is due tomorrow right on time. At least FF is wrong and I'm keeping regular cycles.

Aw nevermind unicorn least u can now chill for Christmas and no stressing it's kind of a relief int it when af shows and time to chill. I will be next as I did a ic earlier as I had one left that came with frer n was totally negative! Fingers crossed we all stress less n get those new year bfps! X

I took another cheapy this morning BFN.. Both Calendars now say that I should start next Saturday which would make a 30 day cycle. I'm 12 dpo today so I may just be testing to early. My boobs are still sore but not near as bad as yesterday. Yesterday they hurt so bad I almost cried. Other than that no symptoms.. I keep going back and fourth and one day think I have to be pregnant and the next think I'm out. Guess I will know soon enough. I hate the waiting game.

I'm exactly the same I'm really not symptom spotting n then bam I get something like that pain I woke with then cramps n now got insanely sore boobs n armpits n so then each time I think for a bit could it be something then next I'm like no don't be daft n before I know it theres another symptom hitting me! Drives me mad! Ive had all this before I think I just have so many hormones in my body it doesn't know what to do! Roll on the af n my body can settle down again before next cycle! I'm thinking of getting docs to check my hormone levels cos I wonder if there imbalanced! X

Also I feel like my AF might be on its way early as got soreness n aching my hips n thighs, I know its nothing else in due Friday x

Hopefullys I know I was so relaxed this cycle and this 2ww has drove me insane. Especially being so close to Christmas wish I would either start or get a BFP already so I could relax a little. Also have any of you girls been diagnosed with any reproductive problems? I have PCOS and Endometriosis and a Tilted Uterus. Was told at 16 I would never be able to have children on my own and we are currently TTC Baby #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->