Think I'm out already

Wow tmw that's amazing! Was the first one a bit of a surprise then? Fantastic though! As far as I'm aware I've no problems. Fx it stays that way. We've not been TTC long - 3rd cycle has just started. I think that's the biggest worry when you haven't had a child before, you just desperately want to be pregnant so you both know all is ok.

Oh no I've just worked out if it happens this cycle, 12 weeks would be our first wedding anniversary! So want it to happen. Can't believe I've let the crazy out the bag already, I'm only cd1!! Need to stop it!

Haha I'm exactly the same Mrs as the next testing would be a week before my husbands birthday so I could stall him if I had a bfp and him find out on his birthday x

That's made me feel a little better, so hard not to work it all out isn't it? Fx crossed for us all! X

In a sense I'm not so panicky about how soon I get the bfp now as my husband has agreed for me to go for a intensive driving course so I can be driving before we have the next one so if I have to wait a few more months it means longer I'd of been driving before the next one arrives x

I'm so annoyed, hardly any spotting or af today. C'mon body get with it, quit making me wait around! Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Blakes that sounds good about driving. I passed my test 12 years ago and have barely driven since! I really should get back in to it but I'm a big scaredy cat!

Mrs. All 3 of my children we planned the first two took awhile to conceive first one started with fertility meds that made me so sick I couldn't do it anymore so the others were just strictly tracking cycle. This is our last try and originally we said we would give it until January but its coming so fast and I can't stand the thought of my body not allowing me to complete our family. I know I am blessed with what I have but I've always dreamed of 4 since I was a little girl

Not long now til my period shows I worked out my cycle wrong and I'm due on Friday not Thursday, typical as I'm out sat so will be newly on for that! I want to book a holiday in January for the summer as I thought if I don't get a bfp by then we will go on holiday in early summer so that's looking likely now I will wait for my January period before booking just in case x

I'm so confused! What was the earliest you guys got your BFP with previous children? I have taken two tests both bfn but I feel so pregnant. I'm starving all the time for past week like I want high carb foods. Today I'm so tired and feel achey. I took a 3 hr nap and can barley keep eyes open. My cervix is high closed soft.

What dpo r u? I get those symptoms all the time n convince myself I am until the af arrives! Its as if your body tricks u! I hope not in your case but try not to get your hopes up too much just incase like I have previously. I put a lot of mine down to post ovulation and hormones cos I get the hunger, sore boobs even bit of nausea n loads more x

Af still hasn't arrived. I know I'm technically not late yet, arriving today would make it a 28 day cycle. On bcp I never spotted, it was on or off! After bcp I've spotted but only half a day before she arrives so I'm a bit annoyed it's increasing. I bet she'll arrive today when I'm out having lunch with my mum.

I just took another test and it is BFN. They are the cheapy dollar store tests. I get sensitive boobs while on my period but I've never had my boobs actually hurt like they do right now. The other symptoms besides the hunger and boobs have subsided and I just get light cramps off and on and nausea that comes and goes. That was the last test I had at home and I won't be buying anymore until Saturday when AF is due if she doesn't show. Good luck this cycle for everyone else.

You girls sound like your having some lovely symptoms 😊 I think there will be some bfp soon x

So I was looking at the dollar store tests I bought and they aren't the early ones that you can take before missed period so I looked it up and your levels have to be 50miu or higher for that test so many people aren't getting a positive until one or two weeks after missed period with those.

Yeh rem a first response might show now, hope u get that bfp. Not much to report from me just my boobs r sore n full but I've had this before n I just got lots of cm and aching n twinging down there, probs my af getting ready I have a feeling it might come early, due Friday x

Got yucky period cramps now, unusual for me to get this early but feels like it's on it's way!

I am tired of seeing Bfn so decided to not buy anymore tests until Friday AF due Saturday. I'm really really praying this is it.. Hopefullys hope you can start soon so you can get started onto the next cycle. Blake's where are you in your cycle now? This cycle has felt forever long this time around for me. I'm on CD 27 of 30 and 14dpo

I don't blame u, I've not got none left only a digital which is only for when I do get a Bfp. I wont be buying anymore either, think it's a waste of money int it those bfn r horrible n torture rnt they! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->