Think I'm out already

Yes I've been driving myself insane with the ones I had until I realized today that they weren't the sensitive ones now I feel a little bit of hope. But so scared I've got my hopes up and will be broken if I start.

Just try think what will be will be and whichever the outcome it's meant to be, try not to get your hopes up too much just in case,mit's horrible waiting int it x

In the end I found that telling myself that there's nothing i can do now it's out of my hands and I have tried my best this cycle x

Yeah totally understand. I just feel so much pressure knowing were kinda on a time frame until we decide that's it. Facebook has been taunting me hard core today with all the little suggested things. First was a Christmas Sweater that Said Bumps First Christmas second was a newborn outfit that said Brand New and third was a basket made for the dad as a gift to tell him he is going to be a daddy.

Well I'm still waiting for af! Been spotting for 3 days and I'm now 2/3 days late. Took an IC and bfn :sad2: why is my body playing tricks on me? Maybe FF is right and I o'd late and af will arrive on Friday. Just seems weird that I've been spotting though. Do you think I should take a FRER or am I clutching at straws? And what if af doesn't arrive on Friday,what do I do? Do you go to the doctors about that kind of thing?

When is af due for you girls? Did you say Friday too? Maybe I should just try to calm down and wait it out with you girls. I'm so frustrated!!

Yeh try chill cos at the end of the dat we are all on natural cycles so spotting can be normal. U could do a first response if it would put your mind at ease. My AF due Friday n I got my usual cramps so I'm sure it be on time! X

Rem- don't put pressure on yourself cos it will happen might just take longer than u thought, blakes shared something a bit ago n was like a percentage of conceiving each cycle and it goes up every month as most couples conceive within a year and it helped me so now I always think each cycle is one step closer to that bfp and the chances go up every month! I put pressure on myself thus year wanting to get pregnant before now as friends already are but now I'm thinking differently and that it will happen when it does n I cant force it! Try chill out a bit n enjoy Christmas and just think that next year is closer to that bfp! X

I don't think it will. The only thing that will put my mind at ease is af arriving or a +hpt and I don't feel any different. Just going to wait it out I guess. I just feel a bit sad because when I told DH I was late his face actually lit up! And this morning when I took a test he was waiting for me. He really seemed gutted it was bfn. I know that is prob what you would expect but he's always been like, he wants kids but he's more scared than excited and it doesn't matter if it takes ages because he's scared!! I don't think he feels like that now. It was so lovely to see.

Could be that the spotting is your period but just a really light one? How many days late are u? X

It's definitely not af, it's far too light. I have been using tampons on and off because I keep assuming it'll start, but I don't need them. I had pink cm one evening, then next day little bit of dark on tampon so thought yep here she's comes, just a slow starter this time. Then rest of that day and yesterday light brown tinged cm. Nothing as yet today. the longest cycle I've ever had is 28 days and I'm now on cd30.

Hmm could be start of it, maybe if your stressed too. Hope its not tho but don't want u to get hopes up cos I'm fed up of getting hopes up! It should show on a test now if it was really, unless u ovulated late. Its all speculation til that dreaded af arrives int it! X

Yep it's horrible. I don't think I'm pregnant. I don't feel any different And surely it would show up by now anyway. I'm just freaking that something is wrong. I'm thinking I'll leave it till I'm a week late (Monday) and if nothing then maybe call the docs and see what they say.

Yeh give it a good few days cos all the stessing n worrying can delay your period n this trying for a baby is defo very stressful and so much pressure. My doctor told me that worrying and stressing and driving myself mad with opks and tests will make my chances lower as its not good for the body so I'm defo taking her advice! X

That is good advice. Thank you Hun. I just had a flip out moment then! I bet af turns up soon you know, she's just playing with me.

Well I hope it doesn't but whatever the outcome in sure u will get that bfp soon! Ive not got any tests left n I'm glad cos now I wont test unless I get a late period n will have to go out and buy them first so hopefully in the nee year that will happen x

That's why I'm relaxing this month, I'll find the picture in a minute it's based on a 27 year old (my age) but it won't be much difference tbh for either of you x

Here you go hope this helps, I found it so much more reassuring reading this x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Girls! I still haven't started. I'm nauseous first thing in morning and randomly throughout the day and my boobs still kill.. Only two more days and I'll test again with a FRER

Panic over! Af has arrived. Don't think I've ever been so relieved as strange as that sounds. Just glad to move onto a new cycle.

Blakes, I like that chart. Hopefully it means we all have better chances the longer we have to wait.

Good luck tmw!

I was to have AF on the 15th. As of today nothing yet. Test say negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->