Think I'm out already

Fingers crossed Skye. Sorry af arrived Mrs but I'm glad you've got an answer. It gives me more hope too as this cycle will be my 5th now x

Unicorn sorry but glad you feel relieved. Skye hopefully you can get a BFP soon. What dpo are you?

I like that chart blakes it looks good! I'm on cycle number 5 nearly! Think I got yet another water infection 😡 back to the docs i will be! My body is all over the place lol x

Sorry unicorn but hopefully this next cycle will be much more relaxed for everyone, no opks or temping is the way forward! X

Skye, af was randomly late for me this cycle and as you can see I panicked! Hope she doesn't arrive for you too.

Oh no hopefullys, get yourself to the docs ASAP. You don't want that over Christmas. Thankfully they are normally easy to get rid of. And yes I'm already enjoying not temping!

Cycle #3 for us so I'm a bit behind you girls, but we need to see some new year bfps. I keep telling myself 'you'll get pregnant in 2016' (hopefully!) and that's sounds so good!

Don't give up hope Mrs we have a very high chance to fall pregnant within a year so 2016 will be our year!

Thanks hopeful I'm so much more relaxed this month and my husband has noticed it too x

I'm sure you've been asked this before blakes, but how long did it take you with your two little ones?

I feel so much better today. I was really stressing yesterday and realized its not worth making myself a mess. What's done is done and worrying won't do anything but make me crazy. So today I'm gonna try and stay off of the phone as much as possible and just enjoy the day and get my cleaning done. I'm due to start Saturday and will update you all when I have news of AF or BFP. Blakes hopefully being relaxed will really help this cycle.. Hopefullys hope the Dr can get you fixed up before the Holiday. And Skye keep us updated.

I'm pretty sure I'm out, too. :/ Tested BFN on FRER with FMU this morning even though I know it's too early... I'm only about 8/9 dpo. But I've been having AF-like cramps for going on 3 days now, and I've not really had any early preg symptoms besides a little bit of nausea and dizziness yesterday. Grr. Was so hoping I would be able to surprise DH with a BFP for Christmas. Oh well. Next month maybe. :)

On to cycle #8...

I'm waiting for my AF to show, not arrived yet and never late but there's always a first! Not got water infection luckily just a bit run down, all the stress of trying last few months had taken its toll! Defo been better this month with no opk tests n tbh hardly bd anyway! Will let you know when she arrives! X

Hopefullys you're right there's a first time for everything! But fx she doesn't arrive late like mine. Hope you are feeling better, we must not forget to take care of ourselves. It does take its toll on body and mind. Will you get much time over Christmas to relax?

Bree, you're not out. 8/9 DPO is really early to test. Hang in there. X

GIRLS!!! I'm pretty sure I've got my BFP on a FRER I saved my fmu and came home after running to store and used it and got a faint BFP but definitely there! I'm shaking but gonna wait and test again in morning with fresh fmu

Congratulations rem so pleased for you.

Both of my children were concieved on the pill but I'd been with my sons dad a year and I fell pregnant and my daughter 4 months with her dad x

Well she still not here but I'm not talking for it lol I have never had a late period in years but thought I might at some point just to trick me! X

Bree, you're not out. 8/9 DPO is really early to test. Hang in there. X

Thanks mrs unicorn :) I was really discouraged earlier but after receiving two emails from adoption agencies i am feeling better about life. DH and I had two mc's prior to getting married in May and a chemical directly after our wedding, so we have decided if adoption works out before we get preg then that is what we will do! I just have a feeling he would prefer to have biological children first and its stressing me out to feel so pressured with something I can't control.

My cramps have gone away and AF doesn't feel so imminent now, so we will just see. I didn't get BFPs until 12 and 14 dpo with my mc's so there is still some hope. :) with my chemical, I honestly dont know how many dpo I was!

I just started temping for the first time yesterday morning. I know I have no basis to go on but yesterday was 98.27 and today was 98.36. From what I am seeing it seems that's a little high for feeling so close to AF...? But I know everyone is different. What do you think?

Omg rem!! So hope that is your bfp! Post a pic? Fingers crossed for u! X

I don't know how to post a pic. I'll get on my computer once I can and try that way. I'm on my phone now.. I'm pretty positive its right! I had such a gut feeling. And my boobs are still so sore!! I will update you all as soon as I take another test or five lol! Thank You guys for all the support and really praying all of you get your BFP soon!

Fab! What day is your AF due? So happy for u! Congrats! Looking forward to a pic! X

AF is due tomorrow. I went back to town this evening and bought a 2pk of FRER and took one when I got home and another faint BFP but still very well seen. Will take another in the am and schedule blood work Monday!

Congrats rem that's brilliant! Let us know how your test from today goes! My AF came this morning! The joys! Least I be finished for Christmas so not bad timing! Got yucky cramps this morning! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->