Think I'm out already

That's brilliant rem in so pleased. According to ff I ov in a week so plenty of fun over the Xmas period I think lol x

Oh wow rem congratulations! Amazing news!

Hopefullys sorry about af. But at least we can enjoy the festivities!

Blakes I ov around 28/29th so I'm hoping for plenty of bd time too (inbetween the family visits!)

Bree glad you are feeling a bit better. Adoption is a wonderful thing. My mum and aunties/uncles were adopted. It gave them a life that they wouldn't have otherwise had. And you never know, you may well have your own before or after then.

Hopefullys glad you will be done in time to enjoy Christmas.. Blake's sounds like fun lol!
Thanks Everyone for the congrats! I've taken 4 tests now all still light but its definitely BFP. Will call for blood work Monday! It just hit my hubby today after the 4th test and he has been all smiles since. I'm so excited our family will now be complete.

I've just requested for a pregnancy reading for when I'll concieve, I doubt it would be right but it's a little bit of fun while I wait 😊 X

A physic reading one of the other girls on another ttc group I'm on has just got one so I've requested one for fun as obviously no one can really predict a pregnancy x

Thank You! Heading to the Dr in the am to get some blood work done to make sure everything is on track.

Oooh you'll have to tell us what the prediction is blakes. I'd be to scared to get one. I know, like you say, it's just a bit of fun but if I was told something I didn't like it'd be there in the back of my mind!

I will it should be here by the middle of the week. It always interests me what they'll say but I know it's all down to Mother Nature at the end of it x

Now we've all got a sickness bug in the house apart from my 2 year old 😞 X

Oh no blakes, you poor thing. I hope you all feel better by Christmas, there's nothing worse.

Thanks I'm feeling a bit better today. Thankfully ov isn't until the end of the week so hopefully we can feel better for it x

Got my physic reading through:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of April 2016 from a cycle that starts in March. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of December 2016 with attention being paid to the date of the 19th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Let's see if it's true haha x

That would be awesome Blake's! My daughters birthday is Dec 19th!

I went to Dr yesterday and my hcg level is only a 15 so I'm still really early and most likely had late implantation. I go back in tomorrow to make sure my levels are rising..

Ooooh I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens blakes! Did you do one when you were TTC before? My prediction is you'll get your bfp before April :winkwink:

Rem, hope all goes well at the docs. Fx you get a much higher result next time. X

No I've never got one before so I though it would be interesting to see if it comes true.

Hope the visit goes well rem x

Hopefully u will get that bfp before then blakes! Rem hope that goes up next time for, glad you got that bfp! Nice to see one on this thread! I'm still on my period, will see how my next cycle goes x

Thank You guys but I am miscarrying now. Had blood work done this morning and levels only had went up six points and this evening started bleeding and cramping really bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->