Think I'm out already

Fingers crossed then unicorn I reckon someone is bound to get another bfp soon to follow rem! I've just got my usual monthly symptoms of pains in boobs, being thirsty n few niggles in my ovaries so same old! My friend has revealed her pregnancy today n she only been trying 3 months, kind of makes me wonder why I haven't yet! X

Aw sorry to hear that hopefullys. It's awful when you feel like it's been easy for others. I'm sure it will happen soon. I don't expect anything this cycle even though we've timed it all right. Infact were thinking about booking a holiday for March (that's the next time DH has any time off) we'll prob do a late booking but hoping that will give me something to look forward to/distract me!

Oh yes a holiday sounds lovely! I think I will be looking in February at holidays for us for the summer as we always book at this time of year for July and I'm not going to bank on a bfp I'm just going to carry on as normal. It seems like all 4 people I know who are pregnant at minute they all caught on straight away within like 3 months, typical! X

I got one of those pregnancy predicted readings the other day (good reviews on here) and I'm predicted Feb for either concieve, bfp or birth so she's thinking Feb/March/may cycle so fingers crossed lol. I've got a friends wedding in April and bought a dress that will allow for a pregnancy bump too and I'm doing an intensive driving course July so knowing my luck ill fall next cycle and be 5/6 months pregnant for it haha or 8 weeks or so with morning sickness x

We live in the north east of the UK. Where are you from? We had quite an expensive 2015 - we got married, honeymoon in USA and bought a house so we could do with not spending the money really! Plus we need a new car! Would rather get a bfp and have to wait a bit.

Oooh blakes, fx for your bfp next cycle!! I found learning to drive quite stressful so I can't imagine it'd be great with morning sickness! Although I have no idea what it's like to 5/6 months pregnant either!

I'm from south wales, sounds like you had a very busy 2015! When is your AF due unicorn? Mine is a week Thursday. Am having really sore ovaries n hips tonite I've taken painkillers cos its hurting all in my sides and groin and even tender when I wee!
Blakes where do we get the prediction from I'm interested to try it! So hope yours is right! X

I paid £7.50 for it hopeful from someone called cheri 22 but she put lots in I'll copy and paste it.

Hey unicorn I'm a 2015 bride too, we got married 8th August, when did you x

This was what I got:

Hi Laura,

Thanks for being patient with me while i got back to your reading.

They are showing me a little girl who is going to be related to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing her being really enthusiastic. She just seems to be happy and ready for anything that happens to go her way and is able to look at things with a positive outlook. She does not rush into things without a clear head. So unless she is feeling good about something she likely will not move forward with it. I would say that she does have a really good instinct with it, and seems to more times than not really prevent her from going the wrong way.

She is going to have great ideas, and is always creative with how she is going to approach the situation. You will find that people are always going to wait and see what she does and then often mimic her ideas. Shes flattered.

I am seeing her loving to paint, draw or even color and often finding these as ways of letting go of her stress.

When it comes to your daughter, her hair is middle of her back in length and is always going to be good with keeping it nice. She does not want to get it all tangled so often adds a bit of a layered technique to it.

I am seeing her in high school joining alot of the activities. She loves being social and has a good ground work for her best friends. people that you find to be respectful and a good influence with your daughter. Her favorite is the cheer team. Its more about the physical challenges, the tricks that they incorporate into it and have fun. Good group of people.

When it comes to marriage, I am seeing her closer to 27. They will have two girls of their own.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing her linked to working in human resources. Seems linked to hiring and training.

Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I googled cheri22 and came to her webpage, she emails in about 3 days to say received payment and get details of how many pregnancies before etc and I got mine within a week after that x

Oh exciting I can't wait to see if you get some news I'm February or March! I will have to have a good look but scared Incase it says you won't have one!

I got severe backache tonite as well as the soreness n bloating it's doing my head in cos I'm wondering what it is! Can't be ovulation can it? I'm on cd17. I really don't feel like bd tonite so wish I knew what it was n weather to bother or not! The backache is awful n I'm a bit nauseous n gassy. I looked at ovulation calculator. It says I should of ovulated on 31st December so I'm confused x

It could be a late ovulation Hun I ovulate day 16-18 normally but I get ov pain and backache at the same time x

We should of bd but I just didn't feel like it! Will try it next cycle! X

No i know exactly what you mean we couldn't because we were so ill, maybe next month will be our month x

Hi, I'm thinking I might be out this month too. I got my period on th 10th December. Had a tiny spot of pink blood on the 24th. Boobs were sore around the 26th/27th. I was sick in the morning on the 30th, 31st and 1st of Jan. I tested yesterday at which I assume is 11dpo with a First Response and it was negative. What do you ladies think? Thank you

I think it could be way too early as your sore boobs and spot of blood were probably ovulation so bit early yet but hope you get that bfp! I get so many symptoms each month that just mount to nothing! X

Hopefullys my af is due next Wednesday if I have a 28 day cycle, which is most common for me. So a day before you. How are you feeling today? Is your backache any better?

Blakes we got married end of Feb so not long till our first anniversary! When is your af due?

Afm I've been cramping today and yesterday. Like sharpish twinges on the left on and off. Thing is, looking back at my notes I tend to cramp on these cycle days. Sigh! Only other thing is my bbs don't hurt! Since I've been charting they normally start hurting about 2/3 days ago. Not reading anything into it though, our bodies like to play tricks on us!

Oh just want to mention - I haven't poas yet! :thumbup: so proud of myself! I normally start at 7 DPO :blush: I'll prob be 9 DPO tomorrow and i have no intention of doing one then either.

We are all due around the same time then! I've had no backache today just the odd twinge but nothing like last nite. I feel bad tho cost if I was ovulating yesterday as it was late for me to then we should of bd but I just didn't feel upto it. Will try that next cycle tho n bd later in cycle as well even when I don't feel like it. Our bodies play awful tricks on us! My body tried to make me think I'm pregnant every month grrrr! X

Glad your feeling better. Don't beat yourself up about not bding. Scheduled bding is a strange thing isn't it? We're still getting used to it! And you don't know for certain if it was a late ov. How long before had you bd before yesterday, you might still be covered anyway. We found that every other day over a week or so much better this time. Think we'll try for that again but we will be back at work so we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->