Think I'm out already

Well done unicorn for not poas! I have none in at all so can't which I'm glad about I will gO out and buy one if and when my at is late so I'm not too disappointed! We bd last week on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday so that cd9, cd12 cd14. So if I did ovulate yesterday I think the chances r nil nearly unfortunately. We did so much scheduled bding before I didn't enjoy it! Going to make more of an effort next cycle tho defo! We should of bd a few more times since Friday, perhaps that's where we could be going wrong as I think by now I've. Ovulated so not much point in bd but saying that a few cycles ago we bd every other day for the whole month I think that's when we got a bit fed up of it lol it didn't work that cycle obviously! X

Im going to bd tonite just to make me feel better lol I have a bit of soreness in my ovaries n like a heavy burning feeling but not reading into it as had all this before

Wow, every other day for the whole month is a bloody good achievement!! DH keeps reminding me that he's not 21 anymore when I tell him stories like that!

Unfortunately I still have loads of IC left. I'm thinking I'll test Saturday if I haven't caved by then.....I think it'll be good to use them up and not buy anymore. Still saving my digi for a very late af!

Btw we used to holiday in Wales every year when I was a kid. It was north wales but I have a lot of love for the place!

Lol it is hard work n like you say it's kinda different when it's scheduled! That's what I did with loads of ic I had I used them up n kept my digital for ages thinking I will only use when I get a positive but one month I was so combined I was I used it! How silly lol I'm in South Wales by Swansea I live In a village it's lovely here n not far from the nice beaches! X

Convinced not combined lol this spell keeps changing everything!

Aw we live near a beach too. About a mile away, I absolutely love it! Feel very lucky.

Af is due for me Sunday roughly depending on which day I ovulated this month x

Is anyone planning on testing this month or just going to wait for af/no af?

Yay! Cant wait to see if any of you ladies get a bfp this month. I am on CD7, so long ways to go yet.

I'm not buying any tests im just waiting for late period cos I must have wasted so much money on them! X

Yeah I'm not buying anymore once I've used them up. It's funny, I was chatting to my mum about when she was pregnant with me. It took 3 months, typical, although she was 23 but she said she never bought a hpt until she was several days late. I was actually shocked! I guess we have so much info at our disposal nowadays the thought of actually waiting is unbearable. It's probably a better approach though.

Yeh from a lot of people I know that are expecting nealy every one of them concieved in there 3rd cycle too! Yeh defo better to wait for late AF n cos I've used so many over the last 6 months ive wasted so much money! I'm going to have to play the big waiting game this time n have no choice seen as I don have 1 in the house! I'm tired of bfn now n don't wanna see anymore of them! So hoping one of us if not all get a bfp this month! X

How are you girls feeling today? I'm ok just hungry a lot n tired n little bit crampy, had no pains in breasts since last night it woke me up was such a shooting cramping pain but ok today x

My beta hcg levels went up to 667 today! I do another blood draw Friday and will most likely have an ultrasound next week.. Dr said everything looks really good!!!! Still no idea why my levels were so off in the beginning or why I had the bleeding I did but I say it's a True Christmas Miracle.. Hoping and Praying for you all to get your BFPs soon!

That's brilliant rem congratulations! Really pleased for you! Hopefully the rest of us will get those bfps soon! Keep up updated 😊 x

Rem that is wonderful news! So pleased for you!

AFM - I had a few cramps yesterday, bbs started to hurt too. They hurt a lot today. I also poas this morning (I counted around 20 ICs so I gotta use them up!!) but bfn. I didn't expect to see anything really at 10 DPO (at the latest and it was smu as I got up in the early hours to pee) but I had a dream last night that I got a positive. Sigh, it makes me sad.

Oh nevermind unicorn its still very early! Try not to poas anymore yet cos I know how much of a downer its puts u on. Ive got another week yet before af due n no doubt will arrive! I'm around 7dpo today unless I ovulated late x

Rem that's amazing news congratulations.
I really wish af would hurry up now as in getting so impatient knowing there's no chance this cycle but I've got another 3 weeks until ov again x

Aw blakes I was hoping it might be you next! U never know til That horrid witch doesn't show there's always a chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->