Think I'm out already

This is my ic from this morning, slightly darker than one I did last nite
WP_20160210_08_00_21_Pro.jpg

That's a great line hopefullys! I ran out of ICs by 17dpo and never got a really dark line. Have you done a FRER yet?

WP_20160210_10_38_49_Pro.jpg
Yeh my first test I did was a first response unicorn the pic is on here from Monday. Just done a cb digital n got my bfp!! Cant believe it!

Oh yes of course, I have seen it! Yey for the digital! So happy for you. Xx

That's amazing hopeful, both my kids were concieved in the morning but hubby goes to work sooo early it's harder for us lol x

Thanks girls it's just sinking in, I'm trying not to worry about it sticking now! I'm peeing a lot n cramping in my lower back n pelvis n feeling twinges n soreness, how was u at first unicorn? blakes my oh gets up at 6 so he set alarm for 5.45 lol x

Of course i can't wait to see updates on your pregnancy. My husband is up at half 5 but doesn't leave a lot of time to do his lunch and go lol. I really hope so lol I've got a wedding in April that I am a bridesmaid for so I'm not as worried if I'm not as it means I can drink as the venue is 2 mins walk from our house lol x

Well yeh that's always a plus side is having a drink! I love a drink so that's going to be hard not drinking especially in New York! I will have to have mocktails instead! I will be around 14 weeks when we go to New York. I'm sure u will be next Blakes, where r u now in your cycle? Have u ordered some preseed? I got it from Amazon x

I was crampy for almost a week after my bfp. I had the implantation bleeding at 11 DPO with fairly strong cramps, but then they lessened over the next few days. I was up at 3 & 5am for the first week too needing to pee but also mega thirsty! Oh and my bbs grew very quickly! Had to buy new bras by the time in was into the 5th week!

Blakes I would recommend trying the preseed. It might help with keeping the swimmers alive for longer if timing bding is tricky. My DH is up at 5 am too and there was no way I felt like doing anything at that time!

Yeh unicorn I have been the same I am peeing all the time which isn't Iike me n I have a dry mouth. Last nite in bed I got a wave of cramping n it just reminded me of when I was pregnant with my daughter cos I had those a lot at first. I'm bloated everywhere too even my legs 😒 I feel so fat already its horrible I just want to wear comfy clothes all the time! My boobs have swelled too n I keep getting little cramps in them. I have another digi to use so think I will try it Sunday n hoping it says 2-3 then but other than that I'm not doing any other tests. My AF was due today too. Unicorn did u worry with the bleeding? I keep thinking I hope I don't bleed today as af due! X

Thanks girls I'll invest in some preseed then 😊 I've got two weeks until ovulation so plenty of time for it to arrive x

Yeh mine came quick n it comes with 5 of the early detection ic tests too which I used so quite handy! Try amazon it was £16. I didn't use as much as they say as people said it was too much! Fingers crossed it works for you too blakes! X

Think we got the same thing hopefullys - mine had some ICs too. They were the better ICs as I got my first Wiff of a line at 10dpo on those.

Yeah I was desperate for the bleeding to stop, but it only lasted an hr or so and it was 5 days before af was due so I knew it wasn't af. Af would have been due for me yesterday again and I was nervous then!! I had some very light stretchy/crampy twinges but I think it's normal growing cramps. I guess the nerves will never go!

Yeh its mad how the nerves appear once u get that bfp int it! I'm resting watching tv as had backache so though I would chill for a bit! X

Just ordered some preseed 😊 What's the best quantity etc as I've heard lots of different things x

I used 1mg (or whatever the unit is) I tried 1.5 once but ended up with erm...leakage :blush: we only used it twice before ovulation (sometimes me getting up to use it would have been a mood killer!!)

I can't remember the amounts on it without looking but I used half the amount they said n was plenty as tbh we didn't need it as in me being dry, far from it but I really do think it must help those swimmers! R u going to do opks so u know when ur getting ur surge to use it? X

Yep that's what I used unicorn, 1mg. I put it in n sat for 5 mins then I went up to bed, so it was in about 20 mins first x

No opks for me 😊 I generally know when the surge is as I get ewcm leading to ovulation generally 3-4 days and then creamy the day I ovulate 😊 Because I've temped so much I've got used to my cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->