Think I'm out already

spose so I never did temping just used opks! Hope it works for u. I keep expecting my period to come today its really weird I keep checking! Had strong cramps all day! X

Haha I remember that with my son I didn't test till I was a week late as I was convinced that af was coming. I've ordered some opks to make sure I don't miss the surge 😊 X

It's horrible in it I'm sat down n my hips n pelvis n lower tummy r so sore n like period cramps but stronger, getting paranoid! I'm going to do my cb digital on Sunday seen as I have one left I hope it might say 2-3 then?
Good idea with the opks there good to use n just help confirm for u don't they x

Yeah I'm actually really looking forward to this month as I feel so much less stressed x

Hopefullys a lot of ladies on here were about 7-10 days after af was due before the digi changed to 2-3weeks so don't panic if it doesn't! It may well do, we're all different, but just thought I'd mention it incase it worried you.

Blakes wishing you all the luck in the world. Positive thinking goes a long way! Xx

Another girl on a Facebook group I'm on looks like she's pregnant too 😩 All of the three girls have been trying for less time than me and I'm the last one standing. It's getting quite hard as I didn't expect to be the last one out of all of them x

Ah right thanks unicorn I will bear that in mind n maybe leave it til Monday to try? X

Blakes I know exactly how u feel I'm the last one out of all my friends some of them have had there babies now n one due any day. My friend in work is 15 weeks n when she told me I felt shit n felt why not me! It's a horrible feeling. Keep at it I think it is definitely your turn next! Preseed, poke n lots of bad will do the trick! Try not to get down its just not meant to be until the right month for u x

😂😂😂 either will help haha. That's true maybe I'm not supposed to of been pregnant the months in trying maybe there is a specific month I've got. At least I won't be as heavily pregnant for my driving course and possibly drinking for my friends wedding although a bump would of saved a few pennies on length alterations lol x

Lol yeh I do believe it all happens for a reason, look at mine I booed New York and summer holiday in July then I catch! No cocktails for me in New York or hols! Going to just look fat lol x

Haha that's what happened to me with my daughter the day before we were supposed to book France I fell pregnant. I just hope I'm not suffering with morning sickness when I go on my driving course x

Well u will have to see, u may well be but least u would of had that bfp! Well my symptoms seem to be coming cos I don't fancy coffee this morning! Had fresh orange juice instead cos I read that's meant to be good for first trimester. Still got a lot of soreness n like period cramps! X

Can I ask girls if you normally have more than one lot of ewcm, I've had it all day today and it started yesterday evening. Now I haven't got my opks through yet and obviously will bd if he doesn't fall asleep lol tonight just in case but surely my ov can't go from day 19 to day 10ish in a month and means all my other months could be wrong timing even with ff pinpointing X

Well I always ovulated on day 12. You have short cycles anyway don't you blakes so isn't day 19 late to ovulate anyway? Defo bd tonite its worth a try n soon as u get opks do one n see. As for the ewcm I haven't gone by this lately as it confused me a lot so I only went on my opks x

Blakes those opks will help loads as just temping might not be working out right x

That's what I'm thinking as I do get up frequently for toilet trips in the night. Day 19 last month was late for me it's normally 16-17. I hope it is ovulation at the moment as it means I'd have a longer luteal phase x

Yeh hope your opks come soon so u can see what they say too, fingers crossed! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->