Think I'm out already

I'm feeling ok just a bit odd it's a kinda weird thing to get used to at first! Still sore n cramping so keeps making me nervous that my period is going to come! I keep going to the loo n checking! I'm mega bloated still n bad indigestion. Really sore boobs but actually not as tired tonite as I have been this week. I think we might pay for a early scan at 8 weeks for some reassurance but also so we can tel my daughter as she is going to be ecstatic! X

I'm glad everything's going well, the scan is a good idea to ease the nerves a bit as I remember how scary it is x

Yeh n we so want to tel my daughter she is going to be ecstatic so I think one would be good for all of us. I did a ic this morning just to put me at ease n test line was almost as dark as control line so pleased with that! Still cant believe I got those 2 lines! X

Aww that's a lovely bright line now 😊 It's so nice to see. Can't wait for my opks and preseed to arrive now x

Thanks chick I really hope you are very soon I know how disappointed u feel when people you know or around u get those bfps. Ive got a lot of water infection symptoms so going to go to the doctors tomorrow n check x

Oh no fingers crossed its nothing. I've got watery/ewcm again so I suspect it could be ov maybe and on Valentine's Day too 😊 X

Yeh its gone off now, hopefully its just baby getting nice n comfy in there n everything stretching. Had a panicking moment! X

Hopefullys I just knew you were pregnant this month I haven't been on here for about a week and I just found myself sitting watching TV and thought I have to check and see if she's tested yet!! Congratulations!!

Blakes I know exactly how you feel life can be so completely unfair. Praying the opks and preseed really help you this month.

As for me Thursday was 4 weeks since my loss/surgery and I haven't had any af. I took a test Saturday as we planned to go out and drink and it was negative but I just looked at my ovulation calendars and both say this weekend would be my fertile window which would kinda make since as I've had massive urge to BD and in 3 days we have BD'd 5 times which isn't normal (sorry tmi) So I'm guessing I'm in my tww now. My calendar says af if on the 24th this month for me.

Hi all. I think I'm in my 2ww. I am on clomid. First round. 50mg cd 5-9. Got a positive opk cd16 and again on 19. Don't know when I ovd. Going to get bloods tested this coming Tuesday and doc said if it doesn't show high progesterone then I should go back again on Friday in case that's when I ovd. I'm really hoping I did in fact ovd.

I'm new to ttc. This is my first cycle trying. I was put on clomid bc of my long history w pcos. Can u all tell me more about bbt? I'm going to start doing that when my thermometer arrives. Or can u share what site u found helpful in learning how to do it? Also do u save the info on fertility friend app? I don't have that app but can get it.

Thanks rem, its only now sinking in! I seem to be full of worry the last couple dats, think ive read too many miscarry stories on here n every little niggle or pain I get I'm freaking out! Got hip pain n backache this morning again n feel really tender round my ovaries n groin x

Hey star, I learnt how to do bbt from the fertility friend app. It has all the information on how to do it and how to read the chart too 😊 X

Hopefullys try not to worry. I know for sure its easier said than done but with both of my girls I remember cramping really bad for first few weeks to the point I wore a pad expecting to start my af. Dr said its just from everything stretching and moving into place for pregnancy. When will your first Dr apt be? I always get super early scans and visits because I'm high risk.

Thanks rem I have just been to the doctors but she wasn't the most reassuring really. She has given me amoxicillin incase I have water infection but my sample didn't show any but they have sent it off so I will wait for results before I take any. The cramping is worrying me I have it now n all like in my hips n front n little bit more near my left ovary. So want it to be ok, I cant stop worrying its driving me mad! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->