Think I'm out already

Hey star, I learnt how to do bbt from the fertility friend app. It has all the information on how to do it and how to read the chart too 😊 X

i downloades fertility friend and am going to review the info today. i must say i am a bit overwhelmed with all the info. im going to play around with it more but when it calculates ovd, its b/c the next three days are higher temps-- but does that first day of higher temp have to be higher than what? one day prior or several days prior? i am confused.

also, can you all tell me how you check your cm? its a rare day when it is actually on the toilet paper for me. and if i check it with my fingers, wouldn't it always be somewhat wet? i cant imagine sticking my finger up there and it coming back dry. i am new to ttc, but sometimes i feel lost b/c every time i do anything people tell me to do, i end up having more and more questions to ask.

Hey star, I learnt how to do bbt from the fertility friend app. It has all the information on how to do it and how to read the chart too 😊 X

i downloades fertility friend and am going to review the info today. i must say i am a bit overwhelmed with all the info. im going to play around with it more but when it calculates ovd, its b/c the next three days are higher temps-- but does that first day of higher temp have to be higher than what? one day prior or several days prior? i am confused.

also, can you all tell me how you check your cm? its a rare day when it is actually on the toilet paper for me. and if i check it with my fingers, wouldn't it always be somewhat wet? i cant imagine sticking my finger up there and it coming back dry. i am new to ttc, but sometimes i feel lost b/c every time i do anything people tell me to do, i end up having more and more questions to ask.

Basically it's a low temperature and then confirmed by three high temperatures after this low one. See I've always had cm on the paper more so the longer I've been off the pill so I can't help with that one x

Hopefully that's a great sign! With my recent ectopic I never got a positive on a digi and my levels didn't rise quite right for a few weeks.. Try and relax sometimes when first falling pregnant its very common for the ovary that ovulated and released the egg to create a cyst. What exactly is a water infection? I'm from the US so idk if we call it something different.

Yes thanks rem that makes me feel better cos I did think about what happened with you so that makes me feel better knowing my signs are good progression. A water infection is a urine infection, same thing! How r u feeling now? U n blakes be next again now I'm sure x

The preseed has arrived 😊 Fingers crossed it helps this month x

Blakes.. I know how hard it is. This is our 9th month trying. Going to try soft cups this month.

I've seen some good reviews for them aspe. I feel like I'm clutching at straws at the moment lol. Ideally I'm not as determined at the moment because in about 9 weeks I'm a bridesmaid at a friends wedding so don't really fancy battling morning sickness at the same time x

Blakes u know it will probably happen just so u r preggo when u r bridesmaid lol fingers crossed for you girls. I've just booked my first midwife appointment for when I'm nearly 7 weeks fingers crossed x

I have the diva cup now but waiting for the disposable soft cups to arrive.

Haha that wouldn't suprise me hopeful I've got to eat at a top table in front of everyone so it's not ideal lol. You'll have to let us know how it all goes x

Yes I'm still staying on here girls n looking out for your bfp news soon! X

I'm feeling really good and mentally have kinda gathered myself and ready to move forward. We have bd'd a lot since everything and totally trying again for past two weeks. I have no clue where my cycle should be or when it will come but my calendar says on the 24th so I have one first response test left and I'll save it for that day if no af I guess.. I'm just so ready to feel pregnant again. Blakes I bet this will be your month! November is a good month for babies!!

Good I'm glad your feeling better now rem n ready to conceive again, got my fingers crossed for u. Are u trying preseed? I think this will be blakes month too, defo with the pressed cos it defo helps! X

Thanks girls I really hope this is your month rem too. I done some preseed last night in the hope of bd and he fell asleep lol. I'm doing it on the quiet otherwise he will stress too much and not be able to perform properly so to speak x

I used 1mg too n it was ok, hope your oh can stay awake next time I bet u was annoyed u had put it in then he fell asleep lol will he not let u wake him for quickie? Needs must in it lol x

Oh god yeah haha was totally typical. I've got ovulating pains tonight so I reckon I'm ovulating tomorrow which is cd 14, it hopefully is back to normal like before my daughter x

Since I'm not sure where my cycle is idk if I've ovulated yet or not. Our 6 year wedding anniversary is Feb 26th so I'm gonna test on the 24th but I'm not getting my hopes up if I get af I'll go for testing on my tube and gonna order preseed and opks and try from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->