Think I'm out already

Wishing you all the luck in the world Blakes!

Hopefullys that's a beautiful blob :) I'm so happy for you!

Unicorn yes it's hard not to remember the dates. Praying you OV soon and can get your cycles back on track.

My AF is due tomorrow and no sign as of now. I took another hpt today and it was BFN so I think I'm out for sure but we will see. Normally when AF starts it's through the night so as long as I don't wake to her in the morning I will test again. I'm using the wonfo brand of pregnancy strips I bought from Amazon.

Hopefully By April we can all be discussing our bellys and pregnancy symptoms!

I really hope we can be a pregnancy thread soon that would be amazing.
Really hope it's your month rem x

Ahhhh that would be amazing but I'm trying to not expect anything for a few months. Just hope it happens before sept (EDD was 21st sept) so I have something to look forward to. Will be a really sh*t month otherwise.

Well girls today was cycle day #1 and seemed like it wasn't going to be to heavy or painful besides some back cramps but now tonight I'm in extreme pain from the cramping from back to front almost to the point I can't move and legs are weak. I have an icy hot patch on and it's not helping much. The Dr warned me the first few cycles may be bad but I also have endo and pcos so it's insane.. Unicorn just make sure to have some pain reliever and good pads for when AF comes if she does. As for me I should ovulate during the week this cycle so I'm automatically out due to my husband being out of town during the week which is kinda depressing since I won't even have a chance..

Blake's where are you with your cycle?

Rem sorry to hear af is being a total :witch: I was warned by the doc that my first one could be heavier than normal. I have tons of painkillers etc in as I bought loads for after the ERPC but never needed them. Rubbish about your DH being away at ov time. Maybe you could just try before he goes - it only takes one!

AFM I guess you could say we are NTNP! We weren't planning on it but kinda happened :blush: I haven't ov'd yet :coffee: but looks like my body is trying if you look at my temps. Not getting my hopes up at all this cycle just happy to be 'back at it'!!

WP_20160320_13_44_37_Pro.jpg

Bubs all ok bless, they put me ahead 3 days so I'm 9+4. Saw hands n feet moving n heard heartbeat!

Ok so 4dpo now and bloated since yesterday and a flushed face today lol hopefully this is a good progesterone sign x

Yey hopefullys thats great news!

Fx for you blakes. Are you planning on testing or just gona wait it out?

I think I'll test the day before af just to get a yes or no so im prepared for af if it arrives x

I got a +opk today :happydance::happydance::happydance: if I o tomorrow it'll be 6 days late, so at least I'll have a rough idea of when to expect af now! So happy my body is getting back to normal!!

That's awesome Hopefullys! Beautiful Baby!

Blake's I hope that's a good sign and your body is preparing for that BFP!

Unicorn Yay!! That's exciting your body is starting to find its way to being back on track

That's brilliant Mrs im so happy for you 😊

5dpo and bloating but not too bad, wave of nausea and hot flush earlier but apart from that totally normal, not out of the game yet but I don't think it will be my month x

Ok so 7dpo now woke up with nothing but really hot since the school run and got cramps starting again, af due in 2 days.......lets hope it doesn't arrive x

So excited for you blakes! I have everything crossed! Are you gona test tomorrow then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->