Think I'm out already

Hopefully that witch won't shoe blakes! N I would defo get in a first response test there great for early results x

I keep getting cramps either side of my womb like punching as such and soooo hot but a family member has just announced a pregnancy so don't know if it's overthinking because of that x

Well a test will show soon hopefully, what tests have u got n when u planning on doing one? X

Thanks Hun I really hope this is it but plenty of time if not. Loving your temp rise Mrs 😊 X

Good luck blakes, the IC take a while to show up tho, my first one was so faint yet dark on a frer x

Thanks Hun I don't think it will be my time yet but will keep you updated x

Forgot to get one when went for a wee 😂 Boobs hurt slightly only like af symptoms and woke up really hot and sweaty again but now back to normal. I'm convinced she's going to show tomorrow x

:dohh: haha blakes, the amount of times I've done that! Are you going to do one today then or not bother? Really hope af isn't on her way.

I got my CHs today so af is due around 6th April. I'm going to try and not test unless it's mega late. I don't have any tests so hopefully I'll make it.

I'm not going to bother today because I'm only 8dpo too as well which makes it harder with the short lp x

Yeh try tomorrow is it blakes? Let us know how it goes. Mine was at 12dpo n was only like faint ish so might even be another couple days before yours would show x

Blake's praying this is your month. My AF has lasted so long started last Saturday and still spotting brown today with cramps. Mine normally last 4 days at most so I think my hormones are still all over from the MC

Oh rem that sucks hope it stops soon. Really crossing my fingers for a good result tomorrow but don't feel hopeful x

Woke up boiling hot again and done my temps but not got the huge drop I normally get for af x

Oooh blakes you're still in the game!! Are you going to test? (Sorry I feel like I keep asking you! Just excited for you!)

Rem - sorry af is still hanging around. Hopefully she's almost done and you can make plans for this cycle. Did you say your DH might be away for a bit?

FF changed my o day today which makes more sense to me, thought it was wrong. So af is due around 7th April- urrgghhhh such a long wait. I'm not overly hopeful this cycle. As we weren't really TTC our timing isn't great. I might have to test around 10/11dpo though. I find knowing that af is def approaching better than not knowing.

Bfn for me at the moment girls. Me and hubby took our underarm temps for a joke and I'm 3 degrees hotter than him! It's ridiculous but I've read it's a sign of progesterone dropping. But if I don't have af appear today it's a longer lp than normal which is a great thing in itself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->