Think I'm out already

Can I join? Blakesmummy I am wishing you luck! I am on the last leg of my tww and definitely feel like I am out. AF is due Wednesday and I woke up with a lot of cramps and back pain this morning, which is pretty usual for me before AF. I definitely have sore bbs but I know that can also be an AF sign. I can't remember if I ever had sore bbs when I conceived my two girls. I did do a "DPO symptom" journal for our last baby back in 2011 and I keep going back to it to compare with now. LOL! With both my pregnancies while I had similar AF symptoms they were not as severe and it never felt like AF was really coming. This time it does. Boo! I am not charting my temp this time though. I was trying to be more relaxed. See how well that is going? :haha:

Hey breaking dawn of course you can join in we love more girls here it's so supportive 😊

I haven't got anywhere close that's open for first response hopeful (live in a village haha) but I'm going to wait a couple of days and then test again if nothing's shown. My temps aren't that accurate as not normal times but normally I'd have a huge drop from yesterday so I'm holding on to hope that it's either giving me a longer lp or I just just have a bfp soon x

The period pains have started the proper ones as such which I haven't had in ages x

Welcome breaking dawn! It's so hard to not try and compare symptoms. Were they the same with each pregnancy?

Noooooo blakes. Hope it's not af coming. Xx

Welcome breaking dawn! It's so hard to not try and compare symptoms. Were they the same with each pregnancy?

Noooooo blakes. Hope it's not af coming. Xx

Both of my pregnancies were similar in the beginning. Reading back over my journal for my last successful pregnancy it seems I had a LOT of back pain before I tested, which is true now. But I do not think my cramps were quite the same. Last time they were pretty mild, this time they do feel like usual AF cramps. I've been getting headaches off and on but that could be due to a lot of things, like our high pollen count right now. I am trying not to over analyze anything this early on and especially our first TTC cycle! The good news is my wait is not much longer either way and if it is a BFN there is always April. Have to stay positive. :flower:

I keep getting watery ewcm :blush: which looking at the old charts is different to normal, also my boobs still ache. I really hope this is it lol

I'm crossing my fingers for you breaking dawn both my pervious pregnancies had some things the same and some different x

Since we are going TMI... :haha: I am having watery CM today. I keep thinking it is AF come early! :wacko:

Now I keep getting trapped wind type pain in my left side :blush: hope I'm not thinking too much into it all lol x

Test time in the morning! When u do ic give it a good 10 mins cos they take ages to even go faint x

I'm going to again 😊 The time I need to drive to get a frer I can't haha typical x

Still early for those ic blakes, my fiend got a faint positive on first response but still got bfn on ic for a few days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->