Think I'm out already

Yeh that's better I dunno if I can see a shadow or got line eye! U got any other tests? When is your ad due? Does it feel like it's coming x

No only ic's but plenty of them 😂, af normally would of started yesterday spotting to arrive this morning or full yesterday. My cervix is still high too which is confusing x

I keep getting cramps but they're like period type but feel heavy at the same time lol x

Hmm interesting! I say try get some diff tests if u can or just wait the next few days out n hopefully the IC will get darker. Fingers crossed! X

Thanks Hun hopefully I can get some others depending on where's open lol if not I'll eBay some frer x

It's so hard to describe but I keep getting a heavyness feeling right in the bottom of my stomach and just at the top of my legs near it as such, backaches started and boobs are sore only in waves every so often x

That was my first symptom was the backache it was really strong I had it before I did the test n then within days of doing my test the cramps n sore boobs started. My sore boobs have not gone at all there so big n heavy n tender! X

Still no af and cervix is still very high so I'm extremely confused haha. Not taking a test until tomorrow as my longest cycle has been 12dpo so I'll test tomorrow and see what it says. Chocolate made me feel really sick last night and I was in bed by 9:30 as I was exhausted too x

Blakes really hope this is it for you! I did an IC at 10 DPO and I thought I had line eye, didn't show it to anyone. Had the same but ever so slightly darker the next day. You guys could see it but DH couldn't. That's when i did a FRER and was no mistaking it!

Oh rather exciting blakes I hope this is it! Wish u had a first response! X

Just taken one, sure I've got line eye x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
Ive looked n looked n looked n cant quite see anything on those, they r really hard to get lines on tho. I thought I could see something on the first one but not sure. Keep testing! X

That's problem I get serious line eye but this one wasn't fmu where as the one yesterday was x

Try one later just to see u never know n order some frer! How many dpo r u now?

I'm 11dpo now lol. I keep thinking I can see a line in the last photo but like I said I get horrendous eye line lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->