Think I'm out already

It's so difficult to tell. I thought I could see something in the first and last pic, but really not sure!

That's the thing it's still early but my lp is 2 days longer already which is brilliant 😊 x

Ok I may be out? I don't know? Like I said, around 11 DPO, I went to the bathroom and noticed an odd brownish stuff in underwear and then when I went to the bathroom. It was a fairly light color. I know implantation generally can occur 6-12 DPO so that means I am still in that window. I hope AF is not starting this early though! She is not due until Wednesday!! :( It definitely was an odd color and after wiping multiple times, it was gone. Sorry for the TMI, I guess if it comes back I will know it is likely normal AF spotting. I have no cramping right now..

It's starting to get heavier but only when wiping not on towel yet so fingers crossed it stops by the morning x

Breaking dawn - that sounds very promising!!! I had IB at 11 DPO which was 5 days before af was due. Let us know how you get on!

Af got me 😢 But on the plus side there was a 11 day lp. I've bought progesterone cream too for next month to try and make it longer and keep them levels up for any egg that needs to implant when the time comes x

Gutted for you blakes :hugs: like you say, excellent about your lp being longer though. I'm feeling out this cycle. Feel really fed up about things.

Aw gutted for you blakes but least your lp is longer n that's a good sign n getting ready for that bfp. Try not to get down about it unicorn it will happen again very soon I'm sure of it. Ive had nothing but strong trapped wind last few days n my tummy is so bloated on top of my bump that's coming on. I still keep getting paranoid with the pains n stuff n soreness I think its just everything stretching as had sore hips n lower back too. My scan is 2 weeks today so hope bubs is still doing ok in there x

Yeh it will be my 12 week scan although I will be 12+5 when I have it. I've been reading up about this bloating cos I'm so hugely bloated tonite my stomach is massive n swollen n it's so uncomfortable I can't stand it n some sites say it can be the vitamins I'm taking, I think I might ring my midwife tomorrow cos I can't get any bigger my stomach will burst it looks like a balloon n I have t even eaten loads today x

I can't believe how quickly that's going hopeful. Hot water and lemon is supposed to be good to help with bloating x

Yep I'm going out to get some today n some rennies. I just spoke to midwife cos its really bad this morning n painful when the wind moves about n she said she thins its all perfectly normal n its cos there is a lot of changes going on at mo as baby is moving up out of my pelvis so hormones r busy n for digestion etc gets left basically. I hope it goes I look huge like a balloon is I my tummy! X

It is going quickly! Hope you manage to get some relief soon. They say to try and stay away from 'windy' foods too, such as beans, cabbage etc!

Yeh ive had some rennies n they have helped a little n also had some lemon in water. Ive just tried some clothes on n I'm not fitting in anything n certainly can't hide my bump its sticking out of even baggy tops! X

Aw that's so lovely - the bump not your bloating!

Well I'm 8 DPO and nothing much to report. I've got wierd temps, flat ish 1-7 DPO and a rise today. I'm trying not to read much into it. It's a long shot for us this month. The fact that by bbs don't hurt yet like with my bfp is occasionally getting my hopes up but I'm trying to stop that. I'm probably going to test at 10 DPO/Friday as my ICs should have arrived by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->