Think I'm out already

Blake's I'm so sorry! I was really thinking this was going to be the month for you. But glad your LP is longer so hopefully it will prepare you for a BFP this cycle.

Unicorn good luck are you still awaiting the first cycle after MC?

Hopefullys it's insane how fast it seems to be going for you! Good luck on next scan I'm sure everything will be perfectly fine.

As for me I'm on cycle day 12 should be ovulating this weekend or early next week. I'm hoping I can ovulate early and it be this weekend while my DH is home before heading out to work for the week. I had a visit with my OB today and he gave me some meds because I've been pretty deeply depressed and anxious lately so I'm hoping to get out of this funk and get my BFP soon..

Thanks rem, I will update u all with my details from scan! Sorry to hear u been feeling pretty down n anxious. Hope it passes over for u but have u tried some therapy for it? I suffer with anxiety terrible n have seen a therapist over the last 4 months n it's been really good I have felt so much better x

Rem so sorry you've been feeling so bad. It's understandable given what you've been through. I hope the medication helps and you start to feel better soon. Fx you o this weekend but don't forget :spermy: can live for a few days anyway.

Yep still on the mc cycle. I o'd 6 days later than normal so af will be due 7th ish of April. I'm actually cd28 today (with ERPC being cd1), feels like this cycle is going on forever!

Did an IC today and bfn. Little bit disappointed but kind of expected it. How's everyone else doing?

Waiting impatiently 😂 There's going to be less opks this month etc from me as got my friends wedding on the 23rd so me and hubby are fully booked every weekend being bridesmaid and best man x

Thanks Girls! Meds do seem to be helping calm me in a lot of ways.. Tonight I'm really missing my baby but praying soon to have a BFP! We have tried covering all basis all opks seem to be around the same and should O tomorrow or Monday possibly. We've got a lot of bd in this weekend so praying we've caught the egg.

Blake's hopefully laying low relaxing and having fun with wedding festivities will be just what you need for that BFP.

Unicorn if this month is a BFN hopefully your cycles can start back on track and you can get that BFP soon. They say your very fertile after a MC so hoping that is your case!

Hopefullys I'm sure your scan will be perfect! I'm so happy for you!

I really love the support from this group and love checking in with everyone and keeping up with all of our different stories! You all have became like a second unknown family! Can't wait until were all discussing our bellys and pregnancy symptoms!

Rem - so glad you are feeling better and great news about o time. Fx you'll catch it this cycle.

I've been having a nightmare with hpt. I got a faint line on a FRER on Friday but couldn't tell if it was pink or not. Keep getting shadows on ICs too. Nothing's getting darker so I've given up! I feel ok about it now. I was very frustrated that it got my hopes up for a few seconds. Angry that the FRERs gave shadowy lines, thought they were supposed to be good. Onwards to another cycle. Af due around Thursday.

Rem- I really hope you catch that egg this time! Try relax a little n go with the Flo n I'm sure u will have that bfp very soon.
Unicorn- if u did frer on Friday n got a faint line have u done one today? Only cos your hormones double every 48 hrs don't they so its not forced to darken til today anyway? Have you got a pic? Fx it could be the start, u r very early in testing too I would Say only around now that it should show up, I got my bfp on a Monday night n af was due on the Thursday x

I did hopefullys and nothing. Think it was a dodgy test unfortunately. The pics are in preg tests section, thread is 'FRER HELP! Tearing my hair out' if you want to look. I got my bfp at 11 DPO before and I'm 12 DPO now so it must have been a dodgy test. Ah well, I'd have probably worried about lining not being thick enough etc if it had happened this cycle anyway.

I've just had a look unicorn it's mad those first tests have a faint line don't they! Maybe like u say there was some hcg left over n it is first cycle since mc so hopefully Once the af has been then next cycle for that bfp! Still a chance this time if af doesn't arrive!

Thanks chick. Yep horrible flippin tests! I didn't let it get my hopes up though so not too disappointed but I was very frustrated about it!! How are you doing?

Sorry about the faulty tests unicorn that does really stink.

Hopefullys & Blake's with your opks do you have a few look near the same for a few days before the positive? My past 4 all done at 3:00pm have been exactly the same. They are just a tad lighter than the control line so I'm hoping it turns positive soon. My DH got called out to work today so hoping we can get BD in tonight and maybe in the morning before he heads out for the week just to be safe and make sure we have enough in. I know their swimmers can live up to 6 days so praying their hanging on waiting for that egg :)

No mine would get darker over only about 2 days then I would get my blazing positive n it would go pretty light pretty quick, I always got my positive on cd12 x

Unicorn - I'm doin good thanks, nausea has lessened a lot over the last couple weeks my tummy has really grown tho! I have my 12 week scan a week tomorrow n getting nervous already! My nerves r terrible some days! I felt baby move other day was lots of bubbles right above pubic bone, was mad! I'm just waiting now til u girls all join me with those little sticky beans x

Hey girls sorry been a bit quiet I've been on the hen weekend. This month is no opks or nothing just prenatals and possibly progesterone I'm not sure yet seeing as I've got all the wedding bits to sort anyway so might forget anyway. Sorry Mrs it's very confusing about your tests. Rem I have one darker each day until a positive I don't have a few with the same darkness as such do I presume my surge is short x

Hope u enjoyed your hen blakes, where did u go? Yeh just take the relaxed approach this month n enjoy your wedding n stuff x

We went to an Ann summers party at the brides and yesterday a full spa day with tea and scones with a full body massage, definitely what I needed actually because of the ttc stress and the wedding x

Rem - fx you catch that egg!!

Blakes - hen do sounds great. It's going to be a busy month for you with all the wedding stuff! It's been ages since I've done a girly pamper day, maybe I should arrange one soon.

Hopefullys - glad you're starting to feel better. And wow feeling the baby move must have been amazing!! I can't wait for that day to happen for me - you'll have probably given birth by then!!!

I'm not sure what's going on with my opks I've now had 5 all the same as each other. My husband left out this morning for the week so I'm hoping we got enough BD in before I Ovulate. He will be home Thursday night so hoping I either ovulate soon so we can catch the egg or that I possibly get my surge Wednesday so we have a chance again Thursday Evening.

Blake's that sounds amazing. I've never had a spa day or a massage at a parlor.. Have fun relaxing this cycle!

I'm going mad with this cycle it's all over the place and not making any sense. I'm still getting "almost" positive opks but my cm is white and creamy (tmi) one app says I o'd Sunday and one says I'll O Tuesday. I normally have some mild cramping and hip pains around O and other than a backache and headache I feel fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->