Think I'm out already

Sounds very frustrating rem. Tuesday today so maybe you'll get your +opk today. You don't temp do you?

Ok so update I haven't ovulated yet it's sometime next week but me and hubby decided to bd every other day until after ovulation. No opks, no temps just literally taking my prenatals and having fun x

Still nothing different with my cm or ovulation tests so guess we will wait and see..

But on another note I have to Rant for a moment! My brothers girlfriend that I told you all was pregnant awhile back LIED! She announced to us in October she was pregnant and for some reason wasn't going to Dr anyway it just recently came out that she's not pregnant. She said "she started bleeding" so tried to play it off like she miscarried but if she was in fact pregnant and since October than she would have had to deliver if she miscarried so she got caught in another lie! My brother believes her and thinks she lost the baby but there literally is No Possible Way! I'm really upset about it all and so mad! If give the world to have my baby back and she's playing mind games!

Rem - that is absolutely disgusting. What an awful woman. I literally don't have the words. How could someone do that? Not only lie about something important but something that is so horrendous for women,and men, to go through? Does she know you had a mc? And of course you are right, she wouldn't 'just start bleeding' unbelievable! What, just like a period?! Yeah of course. Sorry I'm ranting now!

On a good note af has arrived!!!! :happydance: I'm so happy that my lp has stayed the same. Hopefully I'll go back to 28 day cycles now because this has felt loooonnnnnggggggg!

Oh no rem that's awful how dare she do that when you've been all what you've been through.

Mrs I'm so glad af has arrived at least it gives you some peace of mind now x

Yes she knows about everything I went through. She's the one who took my kids and watched them the night I had to go to hospital by ambulance. Makes me so mad . And it's even more frustrating that I want and am trying so hard to have a baby right now and my ovulation seems out of whack. I'm just really stressed.

Unicorn I'm so glad AF has showed and you can begin a fresh start in TTC now. Hopefully your cycles do stay the same and you get a bfp soon!

That's awful. She sounds very selfish rem 😞. What cd are you in now rem? x

rem - Try not to let the actions of this awful woman get inside your head. What a sorry life she has. And I don't mean I feel sympathy for her or anything, completely the opposite. I am sorry that it's having an impact on your life though. It's so frustrating when our cycles don't go as they should. Unfortunately we cannot do anything about it. Try to calm yourself down, what will be will be, as irritating as that is. Is your DH back soon? Maybe the timing will work out right?

Yeah DH arrived yesterday evening. And today on cycle day 21 I got a positive ovulation test!! It's insane that it's this far out but I'm excited since my DH is home and we can get more BD in before my fertile window is gone.

Perfect timing rem! Good luck!

Blakes, hope you're doing ok and are not being run ragged by the bride?! When is the wedding?

Rem that's excellent news 😊

The wedding is two weeks today it's not so much her it's me stressing as I keep worrying about not forgetting anything etc. Hen do again today though so can let me hair down and got a car show tomorrow with the hubby x

Enjoy your hen blakes, I would love a hen do n a drink lol I keep checking in for news on u all. Will update u Monday after my 12 week scan, feeling nervous n excited! X

Aww can't wait for your update hopeful, 3rd hen do done haha it was fantastic to dress up and I won a little bottle of wine. I must admit I feel so much better not doing anything this month as I literally haven't got time and I'm so busy with wedding bits that I haven't got time to think much about ovulation etc at the moment lol x

Good! Might be better that way blakes n make the most of being an to have a drink now! X

Scan all good today girls, baby doing fine n they put me forward so I'm 13 weeks plus 1! Due October 16th, will put a pic on x

Awe!! Congratulations Hopefullys! Such a precious profile of the baby! So happy for you and glad things are going smoothly!! Are you going to find the gender out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->