Think I'm out already

Thanks rem yep we are going to find out on my next scan in 7 weeks! I think boy! X

Aw what a gorgeous pic!! Glad all is well. I'm going to go girl too!

Just took an opk because I've had cramps and just wanted to check it was ovulation not an uti and its positive 😂. Must say I'm not going to be bd purposely the next few days if we do great if we don't it doesn't matter as I'd end up being induced right over Xmas (get gestational diabetes each time) and I'd have a stay in hospital so not a great month anyway x

Me and hubby have talked about long term ttc too and are completely fine just going with the flow as such rather than planning our whole sex life around ovulation as such x

I really think boy! That's good blakes, so can't wait for you to get that bfp n the rest of u girls it won't be long now x

Blakes that sounds good. You'll probably end up pregnant really quickly!

Rem - are you in the tww now? How you doing?

Hopefullys - you have a lo already don't you? Boy or girl?

Afm - almost bding time!! I'm feeling good about this cycle. Kind of relaxed but excited. We'll see how long that lasts eh?!

Yeh I have a daughter already she just turned 9! I think it was preseed that did it for us, have you all used it? X

Yeh we did, only twice on bfp cycle, but since the mc I'm terrified of everything so won't be using it again. I know it's stupid but I can't help the paranoia.

No hubby said it made things worse as I generally have loads of ewcm. I keep having af cramps at the moment but in the middle of my stomach which is weird. Bd last night so there's a chance but it's a month of prefer not to be anyway. Going to try the progesterone cream this month and see how I get on with it and wether it's worth to keep using every month or wether it has too many side effects x

That sounds great Blake's. If I don't conceive this month in not sure I'll use opks anymore as they were crazy this month and I never really had a for sure positive but a bunch that were all equally as dark as the control line.

Yes Unicorn I'm in my TWW if I go from first positiveish opk than Im 5 dpo and if I go by the last one I took 3 dpo. Today I feel really confident about everything. I'm cramping really bad in the Uterus area and my lower back is killing me my boobs are also pretty sore. Hoping these are good signs since I'm still a week away from AF. I've also had loads of cm the past two days and have even went to wipe thinking I must be bleeding but wasn't.

My husband got a huge promotion at work yesterday and things really seem to be falling into place so I really pray this can be our month xx

Fingers crossed rem, we've bd at the timing so I'm now starting progesterone cream as if I have to stop it mid cycle from any side effects and have af come early then it's not the end of the world so it's a practice month as such this month x

Okay so 2dpo creamy cm and feeling crampy like every month lol hope you girls are doing ok x

was thinking about checking in on everyone over here today! cd9 and had a scarily dark opk today. Not positive but much darker than I would expect. Just going to keep on testing just incase the mc has messed things up a bit!! But I should ov on Tuesday if I return to normal cycles!

Blakes - is it the wedding this weekend?

No Hun next weekend 😊 Having nails and hair done this weekend. Af is due on the wedding day but I've explained to the bride I will be testing before come to hers in the morning as af is due that day and wouldn't want or drink and then possibly have a bfp x

Oooooh exciting!!! I really hope af doesn't arrive for you that day, but being able to get trollied and have a good dance would lesson the disappointment! X

Arghhh got a heat type rash I'm allergic to the cream can't stop until end of the cycle so going to have to rub it in on stomach and thighs so rash doesn't show in the wedding photos x

Good Luck this month Unicorn I hope the MC didn't mess with your cycles.

Blake's keeping you in my thoughts! That would be an exciting day for sure to have a bfp and wedding!

I've got loads of ewcm so praying I get a bfp soon and I don't dry up and AF show her ugly face..

Fingers xx for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->