Think I'm out already

Oh no blakes, nightmare! Least you've got a week for it to clear up. Hope it's not too uncomfortable.

Yey rem! Sounding good. When is af due?

Erm, it's snowing here! Like properly snowing in April!

It's not itching or anything though which is a plus, I've told the bride I'll be only applying it where dress covers so she doesn't worry and I'll cover the rest with makeup if needed.

Got my fingers crossed for you rem x

I'm on CD 30 today and one app says I should have started AF today and the other says Tuesday. I'm going to try and not test until at least Wednesday. I'm not exactly sure what dpo I am as of now since my ovulation symptoms and opks were all kind of weird this month. I've been really ran down past two days and today have been very nauseous and have intense indigestion also feel like I've been sucking on a penny my mouth tastes really coppery. I'm having cramping and back aches so I guess we will see..

Blake's when will you test?

Good luck you two!!!

Just had a + opk this morning so I'm hoping I don't ov today as that would be a day earlier than normal. Also I really wanted to bd the day before ov this cycle and we didn't yesterday. Oh well, guess I'll know by my temp tomorrow!

I'm testing Saturday morning (literally when I wake up) to make sure wether I'm ok to drink or not at the wedding as such. Ive been so far feeling very cold a lot of the time and quite crampy but like af is going to arrive but they are mild as such. No sore boobs or anything like that so I won't hold out a lot of hope anyway but if I'm not it means I'll be with my kids for Xmas day which is amazing as my son goes round his dad's every other Xmas as we take it in turns so it's my turn to have him on Xmas day this year instead of Boxing Day x

Fingers crossed girls I wanna see some bfps! I'm laid up in bed today ive been sick n dioreah all night 😒 feel ill. Just got to stay hydrated x

Oh hopeful I really hope it eases soon for you I know how hard it is being ill when pregnant x

Yeh this is horrible its got to be the worst ive been with a bug. I haven't moved out of bed all day x

Oh hopefullys hope you feel better soon love. Get plenty of rest. Xx

Right girls sorry for the tmi but if just been to the toilet and had this and a tinier speck of blood when wiped. I've been feeling quite nauseous today and mild cramps. Could this possibly be at the evening of 6dpo ib? x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
I really hope so Blake's!! That's a really good sign. I've never had ib bleeding but I hear of so many saying that was their reason for testing..

Hopefullys I'm sorry your I'll hope you get feeling better soon!

Unicorn that's exciting. Ovulation may just be a little early due to change in cycle from MC..

Fingers Crossed xx for you girls

Blakes, fx! It could well be ib, really hope it is. I had ib at 11 DPO, it was much more than that, but it varies from nothing to almost af like apparently! You think you'll last till Saturday before testing?

Haha I'm not sure now. It's so odd that it's so small specks of it though. I haven't got any other signs apart from the cramps now and still freezing cold all the time x

Keep us posted!!!

Rem - any sign of af, or are you going to be testing soon?

AFM - not sure if I o'd early yesterday or will do today. Had a big temp increase but still have ewcm, and I think a +opk. Not as dark as yesterday though. Done 3 opks this morning and 2 were - and one was + Going to do another in a few hours.

Mrs that does look like the start of a ovulation rise fingers crossed as your timing looks great.

Rem that's exactly how I felt with my son before I got the bfp x

I'm now on CD 32 and still no AF. I have tested yesterday I took a family dollar cheapy which is blue dye and it has a faint positive and I also took two FRER and they were both negative.. I have two more cheapies I'm going to try and wait. One app said I should have started AF Sunday and One today and still no AF so we will see. My body is so ran down and sore my back is still cramping up a lot and I'm cramping off and on on my right side. I'm driving myself crazy waiting. If I'm not going to get a BFP I wish I would just hurry up and start instead of getting my hopes up. But for the past two nights I've been having crazy dreams the first one was me testing with all different brands and some being positive and some negative (this was before having the faint BFP yesterday) and last night I dreamed I took two babies in from a drug home to foster.

Blake's how are you doing now? Any new cm changes? Mine is super thick and white..

Unicorn do you feel like you got enough BD in?

Keep us posted rem. The faint positives are the worst, they just confuse you don't they. Hope something happens for you soon. If af is due Sunday then you could just be a bit early to test? Fx.

I'm annoyed as it looks like I o'd early on cd12 so I'm pretty sure that means we're out. I really wanted to bd the day before ov but, well my body wasn't playing ball this cycle. I would have been really happy with our timing of it was cd13 like it has always been previously. Anyhoo at least this cycle should be a day shorter, and I know for next time.

Still quite crampy today but still no sore boobs which I've got both other pregnancies so I think I'll be out this month x

What day is your af due blakes? Can't u just do a first response? There the best for a few days early, could be still too early for sore boobs yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->