Think I'm out already

Yay Blake's! Sounds like things are going in the right direction!!

5 dpo here, nothing exciting happening. I'm having my typical tww symptoms but I know better at this point then to think they are pregnancy symptoms lol.

Temp seems to be steadily rising each day

I hope so 😊 I'm on a 12 day lp so far so either way that's a brilliant start as it is x

Hey ladies. I'm back. Dh and I are very sick. But I ovulated today and we tried. Lol. Makes the title for this very fitting.

Af arrived this morning discovered when I was about to take a test 😢 Certainly painful this month haven't had it this bad in years x

Oh no blakes I'm so sorry hun :hugs: it's so hard this TTC thing and you've been doing so well (I'd have broken down several times)

I don't want to upset you or freak you out but have you thought about getting any tests done? Maybe progesterone (because of your short lp?) I remember you saying that your other 2 were conceived while you were on the pill - super fertile then - just seems strange it's taking so long now. Again, sorry if I'm out of line here, just hate to see how long it's taking for you :hugs::hugs: xx

No your not at all Hun I'm doing this cycle and then going to the doctors like you said as when I was on the pill it has extra progesterone so maybe it has risen my levels 😊 Things do change after pregnancies etc so it will be worth me doing it 😊 Just for a bit of peace of mind too x

sounds like a good idea blakes - even if it means you can rule it out, like you said, it will put your mind at ease. x

Oh god yeah I might start temping again too to confirm I am actually ovulating when ff says I am after the opks x

So sorry blakes! I think temping is great. Maybe the pill supplemented the low progesterone levels you had and thats why you got preg on the pill??

AFM, temp rise this morning!! I'm 1 or 2 DPO, but no BD for the last few days because of yeast infection FML. Probably not going to be lucky this month. Low expectations are a good thing though!

Sorry Blake's! I love temping personally and always look forward to seeing what I'm going to get in the morning! At least you are getting to the point in your TTC journey where you can start to take action finding out whats going on!

Sorry Green! It can be tough to feel hopeful when BDing wasn't timed right. Your not completely out though, stranger things have happened!

6 dpo here, halfway through tww! I've been trying something different this month. Every time I start to feel bad about ttc, I think to myself "you are already pregnant..." I'm not sure if that will help my cause at all, but I feel better in the meantime lol

Sorry blakes, defo worth looking into to see what's going on. It usually happens when least expected, that's what happened with us when we had been trying a year n decided it was time to look into it n we was due to take a sperm sample in on the Thursday n I just thought I better check I wasn't pregnant beforehand not thinking for one second I would get those 2 lines! Mad how it happens! I'm 19 weeks now! X

Thanks Belle! I like that mindset a lot. However, I feel like I might be much more disappointed in 10 days when/if AF does arrive :/

I get that green! I've tried it the other way where I don't let myself get excited, and I just end up moppy and depressed the two weeks lol

I guess I feel like if it is going to happen at all for me, it will probably happen sometime in the next few cycles. I feel like I've put in my time for ttc. This is my 6th cycle, and 80% are pregnant within 6 months. If it doesn't happen soon, then that means there is likely something wrong and a visit to the doctor is in order. I think after my 6th or 7th cycle of trying I'll probably put in less effort, because it'll be clear that BDing every day hasn't done anything

I've got bad news guys - my SIL lost the baby :cry: almost in the same way I did, started spotting so had a scan at 10 weeks. Looks like things stopped happening a few weeks back :cry: I'm totally devastated for them. I can't believe this has happened to us both just a few months apart.

This year better start improving, it's got a lot of making up to do. Was going to test this morning but it doesn't feel right with my SIL having an ERPC today. My hearts breaking for them both.

How's everyone doing?

Oh uni, I'm so sorry to hear that! The important thing is to be there for her!

Thanks belle. She's coping considerably better than I did/am. But she also is someone to put up a tough front, I'll keep in touch with her.

AFM - 9 dpo and I feel awful today. Could just be because of everything that's gone on the past few days. I'm sooooo tired and feel sick, think I'm just worn out (I spent Sunday and Monday trying to sort a family fall out :dohh:)

How are you doing?

Sounds like it's been a rough few days for you uni! Get some relaxation time in there for yourself!

I'm 8 dpo today and feel great. Got a nice temp jump this morning, which I won't get too excited about now because I've had temp spikes mid LP before. Otherwise only thing different this month is I got a acne breakout on my cheeks kind of by my mouth. I don't usually break out in that area, so I'm hoping it's a good sign. They seemed to have popped up over night!

Only 4 more days till 12 dpo when I usually start spotting! No spotting will be a good sign for me! I'm feeling done with HPTs. I didn't test last cycle and I much preferred it. It's so much harder to get your hopes up every time you pee on that stupid stick lol

I'm so sorry uni it must hard as well to know the experience yourself fingers crossed you both get your rainbows soon.

Stalking you ladies whilst I wait for ovulation again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->